damn it

Discussion in 'General' started by bud stuffer, May 3, 2003.

1. today was my day to sleep in, the first one in weeks of getting up before 8. at 5:30 a.m. i get a phone call from some university department telling me that my fire alarm isn't functioning. so now i have to stay up and wait for some dude to come and fix the stupid thing that is a burden in the first place. i turned down going to a party just so i could have a relaxing long sleep and i get screwed out of it. sorrry for all the bitching thanks for listening.

2. that sucks, I don't go to skool so I get to sleep in every day.. and I always work at night... I would have said fuck the dumb shit and went back to bed... anyways have a nice week..

3. I would have been on the phone with the university people and said fuck you I'm trying to sleep come some other time. I get grumpy when I don't get enough sleep. Last night I went to bed at 5:30 and a friend called me about breakfast at 1:30 and I'm still wishing I could ahve slept in a little longer.

4. i said fuck it and went to sleep, i was up for about a half hour though, it was just very annoying