Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

damn im smart

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by trogdor27, May 5, 2011.

1. You know what, we all did this sorta thing once, gotta do it, fuck up from it, and learn from it to get better.

Altho advice, say your goana stay at school and study after class. After 7th period, roll out, find a safe smoke spot, smoke, put eye drops in, go back to school, chill in the library, or better yet pub library, no one goes there, no one bothers you, get the ipod out, laptop, something, mcdonalds even, some of em have wifi, and bam, chil safe spot, no parents. School, only cause there wasn't a cop there after. Ah joys of college now, so much easier.

2. No, he fucked his yogurt and ate his weed, and then he smoked some fresh apple. You pretty much fail at comprehending stories..

3. Dude that's nasty. Everybody knows that yogurts are terrible in bed.

4. Posting in epic thread

5. Why should I report it? your already on the case appearently :D

6. Its a good thing im already high or this story would have been dissapointing.

7. what the fuck dude

8. just kill your mom... then you have no problems

9. #49 HiHoHotboxAwaay, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I laughed for 20 minutes at this

10. lol not hatin bro. its whatever let him enjoy his trainwreck. it just couldnt be more glaringly obvious that hes not quite 18.

11. I smoke with my parents home all of the time in my basement. Trick is brush your teeth and mouthwash or drink mint tea. Change shirt. Eyedrops. Coffee works for breath too, the stronger the better.

12. I remember doing drugs when I was a toddler. Wait, no I don't. I wasn't irresponsible to think mind altering drugs would be good for me.

13. [​IMG]

14. You've obviously never eaten one out. :hello:

15. i dunno why everyones so uptight, that story was ridic!!!

16. yogurt seriously?

17. ...

It had sprinkles and gummy worms.

18. That sounds gross unless its frozen yogurt. And I would've gotten gummi bears.

This thread now ='s fail. Yellow equals for what its worth (chitown wooo)

19. frozennn all day, its about them sour gummyworms