Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Damn I'm FUCKED up.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by samusandmtolb, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Well ladies and gents, right now and as the night goes on i will continue to be 3 tylenol pm, 3 beers and a blunt of some SHWAG!!! I' m fucked up, im a seasoned toker for sure..I smoke the amazing herb, mostly shwagg, only because i am stuck in a small midwest kansas town...known for its painkillers. When i get dank i want you guys to kno that just because i only smoke shwag doesnt mean when i get the rare 8th of dank..i fully appreciate the taste, texture, smoke and high.
    OMG i really hope my fuckin grammar and what not is perfect so i dont get flamed...fuck it read it or do not...leave your comments..i love you no matter what...hate me all u want..

FUckin A... i think im goin to lay down over on the bed and continue to listen to some Eminem... maybe mix it up with some immortal technique...

I hope everyones problems are solved as sooon as possible...enjoy your herb...abuse it if u can...Everyone have a great night...one love ladies and gentleman...

Sincerly,
    Andrew

Im not ready to go...

Ima finish that beer...

i Hate beer...so hard to get down...My father was an alchyOlic, so i try to stay away...

U know whats great about stayin away...LOW TOLLERANCE!!!!!!

Life is everything...Appreciate it all

Obama will ruin everything...

I know everyone loves him...hes only another puppet put into the posistion to make it look life he will be a savior...he will be the first step to the total loss of our entire freedom.

Isnt it crazy the the media can make us think that we are free...suggestive thinking over the years has taken a major toll on the american mind...

Im sorry ladies and gentlemen but we will see the end of the world...prepare yourselves...know what really matters...the pe0ple u love...please...:eek: