damn i wish i knew this before.

Discussion in 'General' started by chronicman00, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Taco Bell will grill anything you want for free.

so now i get grilled beefy 5 layers lol

beefy 5 layers with lava sauce is fucking good too

2. [​IMG]

taco bell is disgusting

3. you dont smoke enough pot

4. dude thats a pro tip for taco bell.

I love taco bell, dont know what that dude is talking bout lol.

5. They make cheap food taste like quality food. They got skill

6. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    i remeber i was high off who knows
    protesting at the drive threw at taco bell.........

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah

i dont think i was wearing shoes at the time

7. No they make terrible food taste like cheap food. This shit is awful for you! It has so many calories becaus ethe meat is such poor quality. The meat that Taco Hell serves fat ratio is like 30/70 which is very fattening...but as they say, fat adds flavor which is how it still tastes good.... however it does not add quality. Too bad in the US the good stuff for you is so expensive otherwise we would have "organic" drive-thrus everywhere. Next time you go to the grocery store, try to find beef that is any less that 70/30 and you will be hard pressed to do so.. Think about how much more fattening 30/70 is....oh my gross..

8. i cant eat toxic hell i mean taco bell. i grew up eating real mexican food and taco bell just doesnt cut it.

9. fuck the calories i dont care my patna works at taco bell so i can get anything i want on the menu for free lol

10. I can only fuck with the mexican pizza from there.. anything else is questionable.

11. actually i tried that for the first time recently haha its one of the better things they have

12. It's fast food. What would you expect besides poorly made sloppy ass shit? atleast its cheap.

13. exactly...like yeah i know its unhealthly as fuck but you know what im fine with that lol likely to spend less than 4 dollars at TB, ill go out and spend some real money on a nice dinner

14. I think its a government conspiracy to keep the population down.

Most Americans are broke. So let's provide a fast food restaurant every 5 miles. That way they get to eat cheap shitty food, get fat, get high cholesterol, have a heart attack, and die. :)

15. Do you guys get taco bell fries supreme in the states?

16. Lol @ stoners hating on taco bell.

As if you've never gone :rolleyes: sorry not all of us feel like spending a fortune.

We're hungry and we want to buy something cheap and quick. If we want to talk about quality...

17. what do you mean they grill anything for free?

lets say i order a burrito supreme. GRILL IT!!! $0.00?

18. My friend calls it taco smell, but I love it :smoke:

19. my friend calls socks tatas. but i still wear them.

20. Like I said... if it wasn't so expensive we would have organic drive thrus everywhere instead of this crap. I know folks that used to work around lead and asbestos without protection..but it sure didn't make it right and it def ain't helping them now. Cheap and quick can turn south quickly... in many different kinds of situations.... including your health.