Damn, I got the HOOK-UP

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Jun 12, 2007.

1. So I've been given hella free norcos 10mg hydrocodone/325mg APAP, probably a few HUNDRED, from one of my higher ups in the work field, all together. She gets 'em free minus the 10$ chartge to fill the prescritpion at the local pharmacy. Anyways, guess what she's goinn be givin me tommorow? MORPHINE Pills :D Not sure of the mg, but shes only got 30 and she doesnt want to get hooked so she only wants a few of them for herself.

Not only that, but I went halves with my homie on some fire nugs a few weeks ago and he LOVED them. So now he's gonn hook me up with some good pills, Percocets. Right now his dealers got the 10mg oxycodone ones, which he can get me for 2-3$ a pop :D He'll be to get some "percodan" hella cheap too, which I guess is higher doseage of percocet?

I'm jus lovin it. I also got a HUGE price break from my bud dealer now, same dealer, same bud. But since I buy SO much from him (Number one customer) I get my 8ths for 40$ an 8th. Fuckin A, today is a good day. I saw my homie, who fell HARD into cocaines grasps, and he's going to Rehab. I hadn't seen him in a while, and I'm happy for him.

*plays Ice Cubes "Today was A Good Day"*

2. UPDATE: Homeboy jus rolled up with a Strawberry Swisher, I rolled that thang up and I'm feelin FINE :D

3. Sweet thats cool,I dont really fuck with the whole pill thing but hey I never had a reliable dealer.:DI tried like 3 Hydrocodone's one time and was feeling lovely,My body was tingling and shit all over overall a very warm sensation.

Great Hookup....And whatever you do don't OD on that shit........MORPHINE!!!!!!!!:smoke:

4. Fa sho, I read up extensively before trying any drug. Im so baked right now mayne. .lol

5. IMO morphine pills suck balls

the buzz isnt like oxycodone and hydrocodone

6. Worse than hydrocodone? Oh hell no, morphine cant be less than vicodin. I've had morphine in the hospital, but that was I.V. not pills, aint tried these pills yet... heard you gotta take ALOT to get an effect, theres gotta be a way to fix that. I'll extract the morphine and shoot it up then.

7. my friend just an hour ago said he had a very shitty come down from the pills he ganked from his grandparents (morphine)...he was sweatin bullets and looked miserable

8. i dont even think thatll work if you take it out of the pills and shoot up, becuase im no doctor but isnt that oral morphine, so its different than the type that you shoot up with. the problem is even though it doesnt nearly give you as much as a buzz, the overdose amount doesnt go up that much. or else it was like that when i shattered my thumb.

9. lucky fuck! Norco's some good shit, but not as good as percoset or especially morphine pills. hope ou have fun and good luck to your buddy in rehab.

10. The first time I took morphine, I took 2 or 3 15mg pills and puked up my dinner. I couldn't hold anything down for the next 2 days.

But the second and third time worked like a charm! ;)

11. ive gone up to 150mg and i wasnt really buzzed

you'll see what i mean when you take them

and yes hydrocodone>morphine pills IMO

12. Ehh, I want them to work. lol. I want that floaty opiate feeling!!!!!

13. Same thing happened to me ,but my balls were hurting like shit.I mean it was so bad that I had to go to sleep while watching the Cell Saga(DBZ).

And not the begginning either when he was perfect cell,I really think it was an anti dpressant or something since they gave it to me when they thought I was crazy.:p

14. Anti-depressants and opiates arent a good mix...