Damn, I blew it...lol

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sublemon, Nov 24, 2010.

1. I was at a party last night which was almost a last horrah before thanksgiving break, finals then xmas break. So putting it simply, this is most likely one of the bigger parties for a while

I started drinking, then one of my freinds came up and told me that they were taking bong rips outside...I went, took a few snaps(real light...not crazily blitzed) and went inside

anyway, so i was talking to this cute girl and she was really feelin it, she asked if I wanted to show her other rooms. I take her up these stairs and I stop and im looking at her in the eyes.

then I walked away.

WHY THE FUCK DIDNT I MAKE OUT WITH HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this has been eating at me all day, I could have taken her home, made out and atleast sucked on some titties.

but no, shouldnt have taken the bong rips.

FML

2. Do you happen to be gay?

3. LMFAO :laughing:

4. made me LOL
    nice though =P

5. You blew it...but not your load.
    -rep. lol jk
    :D

6. damn man you had the cat in the bag all you had to do was fuck her lol shitty

7. You don't deserve a penis.

8. haha

i like vagina too much to be gay. I just smoked it. no other reason

9. that was retarded:p

10. Do you happen to be a virgin?

11. Bitch break bread I dont want no pussy I dont want no head real g's geta sack of that purple stuff some jin or a pack of that hillary duff

You a pimp homie

12. what the fuck! :eek:
    I dont speak jive!

13. Did you get paranoid because your eyes might of been bloodshot or red? Lol.

14. Hahaha xD

15. You're a failure to every male on earth

16. You smoked some vagina?

17. There's something fishy about this, gang...[​IMG]

18. I'm a little confused. She asked you to show her some other rooms and you thought all you were going to do was make out with her and suck on her tittie?

19. ^what he said when he was smoking that vagina.