Damn, got caught!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Brandon9967, Nov 25, 2004.

1. A buddy who scammed me last year out of 40 bucks let me go into his house while he was gone about a week ago. I was high and bored, so I went snooping through his mom's room. After finding her dildo I found a brand new, un-opened copy, of Halo 2. Took the bitch to my local headshop and traded it in for a nice $75 dollar glass spoon.

Well I went to work the other day and had my shit tucked away in my dresser. My fucking step mom came into my room and snoops through my shit until she finds my shit. She proceeds to fucking flush my quarter ounce bag of Primo, and shatter my spoon against my wall.

I know sit here not high and "grounded" until Sunday. I hate being 18. It's the age where you can move out, but you lose so much if you do. If I move out they won't pay for my college, damn bastards. I can't wait until Sunday because my ass is buying an 8th and smoking it all.

2. Dude that is some grade "A" bullshit, You need to tell her that she is your STEP-mom and she has no right to go through your shit like that. That is fucked up....

3. Hide your weed better!

4. It was hid pretty good. There is this place in my dresser I have that is more or less a secret compartment. I bet it took her quite a while to find it.

5. well, she must have had reason to suspect you. i always think these stories are half-sided and don't tell the whole truth. be better at hiding your shit. don't come home blazed beyond recognition to where you're too stupid to hide it. i can do it, so can you.

6. I don't come home too blazed. She was home alone for well over two hours by herself, and my pops walked in on her right as she had found it. Her real daughter smokes all the time and she doesn't care....yet she does for me.

7. ^^^^ now that fucking horse shit her daughter smokes but you can't wtf!!!

8. normally i dont condone violence specially against women but here it goes

BEAT THAT BITCHES BRAINS IN

9. kill her