Damn... Got busted for the first time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RandleStoner, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Going to my house, 2 block from it, and we get pulled over. I had bud in my pocket and I put the scale under the seat. My buddies registration expired or something and it was that big a deal, and then out of nowhere a k-9 unit pulls up. They ended up patting us down and searched the car with the dog. They found the scale and a pipe.

I ended up only getting 1 count of possession of paraphernalia and I don't know whats going to happen until I get a court date. Pretty shitty night. At least they didn't find the weed. Haha I'm not smoking anymore though since I will be most likely getting drug tested, that's what the cop told me. Like a mild probation

2. POOP.

:cool:.

bout all yah can say ehh?

3. Wait how did he not find the weed if it was in your pocket?

4. I got busted for paraphernalia and just got community service, a fine, and some bullshit class. No drug testing or probation.

5. Yea he wants you to quit by lieing to you. First thing i did after a poss. charge was light one up.

6. Damn, sorry to hear that..

Was he suspicious or did the K-9 unit like literally appear out of nowhere

7. Thats shitty man...

Just take a break for a lil bit and lower your tolerance until everthing blows over

8. Yeah I'm just gonna think about it like a long t-break. When the guy patted me down he didn't feel the weed i guess. I had a nice eigth. Then I wasn't by the dog when he went to the car.

9. They aren't gonna test you. Cops can lie too.

10. i would definitely need a fat blunt after a traumatic experience like that.

11. haha I actually did smoke a bowl right after. It'll be the last bowl for a while though

12. Wow! :(
    Sorry for OT but I'm shocked that you can be fined for paraphernalia. Poland is a ridiculous country. Being busted with any amount of weed is a crime, up to 3 years in jail.
    Yet... most of the tobacco shops have bongs and grinders and other stuff on display (often with the weed leafs graphics etc). Heh, just another funny useless fact. ;]

Sorry for you bro, but from replies I see it won't be so bad.

13. I just hope I don't get a big fine, because I'm broke :( And in Nevada the fines are usually a lot

14. Shitty, you're lucky you didnt get searched or that the K-9 didn't rip your pants apart smelling that bud.

15. Did you volunteer the search or did he have probable cause? :smoke:

16. Volunteer, but the driver (my friend) didn't know he could say no to the search

17. Damn, I got 2 counts, 1 week before graduating college... yeah that was a fun call to my parents haha.

That was 2 years ago, and it blows over man, now I have my own place and blaze at my desire. I got possession and paraphernalia with a friend, despite that like 15 us were all together, camping, only me (Asian) and my buddy (black) got arrested lol.

Look up the laws in your state, NJ has a 1st time offence discharge deal, which is a nice fine plus 1year prob. They tested me at the end, which was fine bc I took a long T break haha, but really pends on your states laws. Good luck man!

18. I had weed in my pocket once, got searched, and the cop didn't find it