Damn, Feels bad man...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by c0brah, Nov 6, 2011.

1. #1 c0brah, Nov 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
    So to update this thread. I ended up hooking up with this chicks best friend, ever since; her best friend and I have been happily together for over two years. All works out in time fellas. Thanks.

2. [quote name='"lbs"']:hide:[/quote]

Haha I lol'd hard.. Im fkn stoned :smoke:

3. stop avoiding her?

4. You need a heavy dose of MAN THE FUCK UP!
    Kidding.
    But all jokes aside, just talk to her. Just because her and her ex had good times doesn't mean you two can't too.

5. [quote name='"imondat420"']You need a heavy dose of MAN THE FUCK UP!
    Kidding.
    But all jokes aside, just talk to her. Just because her and her ex had good times doesn't mean you two can't too.[/quote]

Thanks man.. What makes it worse is that we work together so everything I say to her everyone knows..

6. Wow, I was in a kinda similar position.

He's still her EX therefore there just be some reason why they are not together and havnt been for 6 months or whatever. Ask the bitch out. she's obviously comfortable with you, even if you just go as "friends" if you treat her like your girlfriend she will become your girlfriend.

7. She will always have feelings for him, because he is the father of her child. Regardless of what those feelings are he will continue to be a presence within their lives. That isn't going to just stop or go away. If you intend to continue dating women with kids, that is just a point of fact you are going to have to accept. In most situations, there will be another man those children call ‘daddy.'

However, their breakup seems rather fresh. The fact that she is expressing fond memories of their time together does seem to indicate that she may not be as over him as you'd like to imagine.

All in all, despite the fact that your heart wants what it wants, it may be better to back off of this particular situation. At least until she has things better sorted. It would hurt far more to begin a relationship, form a bond with her child, and only then find out that she and he want to reconcile.

In time you may decide to let her know about your interests in dating. If/when that time comes you may like to simply ask what her feelings about dating are, or if she and her ex may still reconnect. Open, honest communication is always best IMO.

Peace.

8. [quote name='"GaiaGuy"']

She will always have feelings for him, because he is the father of her child. Regardless of what those feelings are he will continue to be a presence within their lives. That isn’t going to just stop or go away. If you intend to continue dating women with kids, that is just a point of fact you are going to have to accept. In most situations, there will be another man those children call ‘daddy.’

However, their breakup seems rather fresh. The fact that she is expressing fond memories of their time together does seem to indicate that she may not be as over him as you’d like to imagine.

All in all, despite the fact that your heart wants what it wants, it may be better to back off of this particular situation. At least until she has things better sorted. It would hurt far more to begin a relationship, form a bond with her child, and only then find out that she and he want to reconcile.

In time you may decide to let her know about your interests in dating. If/when that time comes you may like to simply ask what her feelings about dating are, or if she and her ex may still reconnect. Open, honest communication is always best IMO.

Peace.[/quote]

Wow dude thanks for the advice and i'll take it into consideration..