Damn dude...

Discussion in 'General' started by DurbanPoison, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Wow, this kind of sucks. I have developed something I like to call "chronic anxiety". Basically the name says it all - I have anxiety all the time. It really gets tiring, running all these thoughts through my mind, getting more and more nervous every time I think.

I've been twisted so long now, there is no longer a defining for reality. Everything just seems to blur together in a wave of dumb noise. Sometimes it's frightening, sometimes it's blissful.

Mary Jane helps quite a bit, even though I tend to think more exagerrated (sp? LOL) thoughts when lifted.

I just feel a knot in my stomach constantly, and it just feels like this feeling is never gonna go away. LoL

Don't know, just decided it'd make me feel better to post about it. LoL

Love yah' Blades!

>DP<

2. dude me too andnow im 60 mg of prozac for anxiety and im just like MEDICAL MARIJUANA..im constantly lookng for a exit or think ima get in trouble its really a terrible feeling..then my muscles will be moving and my arm and legs will be still..i thinhk its more of stress for me..but yeah i feel you...

bubbles

3. hmm doesnt sound too good...have u told any1 els? doctor family etc... i kno wat u meen i get anxiety too but not all the time, culd it perhaps be a situation or how ur living?? perhaps talking about it can help you too

4. Yes it could, and yes, it does. Posting has made me feel considerably better - just gettin' it out there.

I believe my "line of work", working vigorusly in the heart of the drug underculture, causes me a lot of stress. LoL. Especially right now. These fuckwads that I 'owe money to' are tryin' to play hardass. They don't deserve shit, and especially aren't gonna get shit throwing these bullshit threats at me. LoL Just the whole deal in itself is causing me a lot of stress.

I tend to my grandmother a lot, and she is very needy. I love her to death, but sometimes it's very frustrating lookin' after her. LoL

Don't know, just a whole combo of things makin' me wig. LoL

5. i live with my grandmother and she is 83 but she is in more shape than me..and im not fat :) hehe serisley though but i also have to llokok after her..bless her heart

6. Fuck yeah man. That's awesome, I'm glad to hear that. It's always good to know there ARE good people in the world. Shit, I guarentee you'd find about 85% of 'em right here in this forum. LOL

7. tell ur doctor some anxiety medicines can fuck u up, ther r several i buy for just that

8. If you're not getting any professional help, tell us what makes you nervous so we can try to help.

Bitchy girlfriend? Bad job? Parents who rule with an iron fist?

I don't believe that people get serious anxeity for no reason at all, as drug commercials would have you believe.

I've been about as down as possible (couldn't eat or sleep) and I figured out the problem(s), realized I had nothing to fear, and got on with my life. I hope you can do the same.

9. fuck, i even feel the computers spying on me :D

10. ive been feeling anxious a lot lately too....and that knot thing in ur stomach fucking sucks.

11. its because they are....

no anyways. i used to get this anxiety all the time. for me it was stress. my job sucked, i had no one to love, i had school all the time, money was getting me down, stressful home environment.

then i droped out of college, quit my job, fliped out on my dad for being an ass all my life. now i live in my moms basement, and i read/play music all day and im moving to a commune in a month. lol

i have never been medicated, but i have 'experimented' with anti-depressents and anti-anxiety pills. i never like them at all, and i think they are fake. medication will never cure your problem, it will only relieve your problem temporarily.

if there was a 'cure' pill the company would only sell 1 per person. thats not a way to make money, now is it?

the only real cure i can think of is will power, love and knowledge. corny? maybe, but it works.

12. If you're cured, the drug companies can't make any more money off of you. Makes sense.

Thats why I don't trust doctors as much as most people do.