Damn.. didnt kno it was that bad....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by I~Rok~Donks, Jan 23, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhi8nsI6Z6UBBWykH8]Video: Loss For Words: Police Shoot 2 Teens Over Allegedly Stolen Rice In Haiti! (Footage Of One Of The Boys Badly Wounded)[/ame]

2. wow thats rough.

3. Fucking outrageous.

4. Jesus

That police force doesn't look like it has a clue what they're doing

Get your shit together and don't be shooting unarmed people

5. That is just terrible.

I think the amount of government influence and force injected into a society is inversely related to the amount of disorder. The same way that ridiculously strict parents often breed resentment and rebellion in their children, modern society is breeding more chaos by its interventionist policies. This applies not only to Haiti but everywhere.

These cops seem sick on power. There isn't enough structure to bring justice it seems either, and they will probably get away with it.

6. how can people just walk by that guy in red, bleeding to death on the sidewalk. He was just lying there, arm outstretched for some kind of help. And people just walked by him, drove by him, and stuck cameras in his face

7. THIS.
    i mean WHAT THE FUCK? somebody should have at least been there comforting the man in what was most likely his last moments. that shit makes me sick... fuck everybody that wasnt at his side letting him know that he wasnt alone.

8. It says that this happened in Haiti, so maybe those asshole cops were one of the many fatalities of the earthquake, although it sounds terrible to say....RIP to all the others lost though

9. Ya this haiti thing is gettin outta control, im going to stop watching everything on it, its just so depressing.

10. Gunning down teenagers for bringing food home to their families. So sad watching a dying man reaching out to a cameraman who does nothing but be a spectator of death.
    R.I.P. young man.

11. This was on the news yesterday. Apparently the police said they were looters but all the witnesses said their was no looting going on. The police comissioner got there and said he would call an ambulance. Sadly no ambulance came. It wasnt until other civilians put them in a truck and drove them to a hospital.

12. Looters were getting lynched by civilians a few days ago.

13. This is the worst part. Two kids just get shot and a man was lying there in a pool of his own blood, reachin out to a camerman who does nothing but just keep rolling, "oh, lets set the camera on the ground, get a good angle of his bloody reaching hand". fuck that.

this is why the world is gunna come crashing to an end. society is pretty fucked.

14. Idk you can't really be mad at the cameraman. Now sure it was definitely disrespectful to film those 2 young men dying, but there were cops around that couldve helped however they didnt and thats what makes the situation the more disgusting.

15. Probably because they are use to see this kinda of stuff everyday over there its becomes a "normal" part of thier life sadly

Everyone can barely take care of themselves and family how can they care for someone else?

16. Actually, you would be surprised. This sort of thing occurs quite often in society.

It's called Genovese Syndrome.

Bystander effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

17. Thats fucked up. id imagine they dont help him becuase they cant. and there isnt anyone who can or will. Fucked up to shit that people/ cops are just shooting random people.

18. God I love the USA.