Damn daylight savings time.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by froggy, Apr 6, 2004.

1. stupid 2x a year they screw up my cycle.

2. you in the U.K. froggy?......i take it you are, as i dont know anywhere else that does it......unless i'm mistaken?..........yeah they piss me off too, they were talking last year about bringing it into line with the rest of Europe, but they decided to keep it due to tradition, to the guy who actually make the first watch/clock/ time telling machine thingy........lol.......don't know it's proper name........Peace out..........Sid

3. they do it here stateside and i hate it! its not so bad going fwd, its the loosing that gets me... next day at work, i feel like im there all day, the sun sets at 4pm and the summer is gone. its very depressing. when the time comes back around again, im trying to defy everything and end up screwin myself again because i go to bed an hour later than i should and then i suffer at work the next day lol.

4. im in the states. i didnt know they did it in the uk but it makes sense. do it the farther away u get from the equator.

5. We don't observe it here in Indiana. Kind of wierd at first, but great once you get used to it.

6. Thgey need to compromise and leave it at the half hour... An hour doesn't do that much good for us.....

7. we do it to here in NZ ,does my nut in cause for six months of the year the UK is 13hrs behind us and the other 11hrs.