damn cops . . .

Discussion in 'General' started by infiniteawesome, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Ok, so I went to visit my dealer today and handed him some cash for a later hookup (known him for a while and he always hooks me up if I pay in advance). ANYWHO, so when I drive back home, I walk in and my roomie's all like "Dude, get in here!" and he sounds a touch pissed, so I'm all like "what's up?"

And he's all like "were you followed home by cops?"
    And I'm all like "Fuck no! why?"
    "Cuz the popo came up to our driveway, hung out for like five minutes, looked around, and left"
    And I'm all like "WHAT?! SHIT!"
    And he's all like "Are you holding?"
    "No."
    "Good, be careful, they're watching I think."
    "FLYING MOTHER FUCKER!"

Shit, I smoke outside, but i'm at a much higher altitutde than the rest of the city when I do so I thought nobody could see me from that distance (about 120 ft above any street, so when a cop comes up here, he's either lost, or definately has a reason).

Have to be careful from now on. What do you guys think?

2. Why dont u smoke inside? Plus the cops cant do shit without a warrant :D .

3. can't smoke inside cuz the smell lingers and my roommates all are not cool with the smell being around. I can understand and I respect their feelings, so I don't. guess i'll stick to the back from now on, but I never thought I'd have to resort to hiding that shit. Ah well.

4. buy a shed and place it in the back, smoke in their. You gotta watch out for popo's man, they might be planing a warrant right now, the dude might have been looking to check out the surrounding or something, just watch out man. i know i would.

5. not too sure man, sounds like they were scoping the place out if they sat there for a few minutes

......they need to get the fuck out of peoples business

6. what kind of warrant could they get if they didn't find anything around the house?

7. well...are you dealing?

8. put a motion sensor at the end of your driveway. that way you'll know
    whenever someone arrives or leaves.

this would be good to combat those late nite surprise raids the po's like to do.

also,

hookup some remote controlled spike strips at the end of your driveway. that way the piggies can't chase you if you need to run.

9. smoke BEHIND your house in the backyard or porch deck whatever. problem solved. not the cop problem, i dunno maybe they think somethings up, just be careful

10. i remember i was watching this episode of cops where the po's were chasing this guy who ran during a traffic stop. he bailed out of his car and ran behind some appartments.

the cops began to chase him. during the chase, a cop smelled weed and it turned out some mexican dude was standing outside smoking a joint behind his appt.

the cop abandoned the chase w/the first guy and pulled out a gun and pointed it in the face of the mexican dude. he was all like 'get down! get your hands up!!!' he then proceded to tackle the guy face first into the ground and arrested him. the pig looked so proud of himself. i just found it disgusting.

11. fortunatley they arent like that in real life. i know cool cops. its an act for the camera. well i mean it really happened but he only did it because he was on camera. its what people wanna see. they ALWAYS make pot heads look like heroin addicts on that show. but some reason i still watch it.....

if your that high up no one will notice you smoking a bowl. i doubt theyd even see a bong. i smoke behind my house in my back woods all the time and i know people can see me espically cuz its winter. id almost be sure that 6 houses have seen me before.

and if oyu are worried about it smoke inside and sploof it out a window or something so your roomies dont have to smell it. sploofs really do work

12. "and if oyu are worried about it smoke inside and sploof it out a window or something so your roomies dont have to smell it. sploofs really do work"

what does the dryer sheets do that gets rid of the smell?:confused:

13. Twice a cop sat in my driveway for around 5min, that was a few months ago, and nuthings happend to me

14. no idea but they sure as shit work

15. dunno but they work as long as they are scented.

16. if they followed from the hookup they could probably get a really loose judge to give 'em one based on this dude interacting with a possible or known dealer

he'd be lumped in with 'em for just knowing the guy

weedzilla yeah I've been stopped by pigs like that one narc piece of shit decided we were scum before we even spoke by dragging us out of the car cuffing us together

this was followed by tons of stupid prick questions with obvious 'yeah right' cynical overtones

this all in freezing weather with us being in thin ass tshirts

on the flip side there are good cops just few and far between...in a free world there shouldn't be a single power tripping pig but eh thats a perfect world

spike strip comment dude - lol wouldn't it be easier to have a tupperware container full of metal shavings screws jacks glass and whatever else you could find? run towards car dump container all over behind the car drive off laughing

17. sounds like something ud see in some bad 80s thriller.. haha

18. They could just be looking around your neighborhood, I have seen many cops just pull up into someones driveway and chill out for a bit to just scope out the area.

19. lol like what water? knight rider theme plays whilst a pollock version of that car farts and backfires outta the driveway with passenger pothead in the trunk tossing handfulls of those firecrackers you toss on the ground nails and all sorts of other sharp crap at the cops tires?

Ibelifted...they have no right to be on your property period so if I saw that shit I'd tell them to get the fuck off my property

20. Not mine, I smoked with this girl one time before class and she was telling me how there was a 5-0 just sittin in here driveway which made her pretty paranoid, sense she smokes alot to. But ya if they did that to me I'd tell them to leave.