Damn cops

Discussion in 'General' started by PhoenixInFlames, Jan 18, 2008.

1. So I was drivin to get gas today and i pass a cop...he looks right at my expired tags, so im like FUCK. I watch him bust a U turn in my rear view mirror so i book it up the road cause if i get caught ill probably get a ticket for my inspection, illegal exhaust, other illegal parts etc. So i get down a hill a lil before the first popo catches up and I lose him in some neighborhood. Go out of the neighborhood onto a new road and theres another popo comin at me, but like 400 yards away. So I U turned that shit and whiped it back through the same hood, back onto the other road. So im tryin to get out of the damn area and a 3rd piggy comes out of no where on my tail and nabs me like 10 minutes later :[

Only got a warning tho :smoking:

2. damn dude that sucks

I roll with no license no insurance no stickers lol

cops go after modded cars though when I used to have my honda they would target me like a mofo just cause I had it lowered with rims and exhaust and it was semi loud

3. i use to roll like that, and then i got busted....

4. Have fun in jail.

5. What are you a LEO?

Get off my nuts pig.

6. I hate when it seems like there following you, scary shit. One time me and my homeboy went to tampa for the slamfest show dude cops were fucking following us around i swear, we got pulled over 6 times in less than 2 days, fuck! but w/e it was straight we only had some pot and never got searched just 1 ticket, 5 warnings lol

7. My friend knows a cop and asked him what it means when cops are following you without pulling you over. What the guy said is that they are putting your license plate into their system to check to make sure the car wasn't stolen and that there were no warrants. They also watch to see if you make any mistakes, and can pull you over for that.

I thought that was interesting. And as a side note, you can legally try to lose them if you want, as long as you follow the law.

8. Trying to lose them, legally or not, provides suspicion, and then they can pull you over. It may not be legal, but it happens. We have cops here that tailgate people just to get them to speed up then nail them, especially at night. It's bullshit but they can get away with it.

9. I love threads like this.

Damn cops, You mean Damn myself for not having your car with up to date plates and then trying to lose them?

There not the one in the wrong but what ever maybe you learned something out of it.

Glad you didn't get busted for any weed or anything.

10. Man I just got pulled over not even 10 minutes ago. Pulled out of my neighborhood and there was a cop sitting in a parking lot close by, so I made sure to obey the traffic laws, he pulls out and follows me for no reason other than Im young and I drive a nice Corvette, then pulls me over as Im stashing my pipe. Well my registration is out, but its crazy how he saw from behind my car. First thing he asks is what Im in trouble for. I say I never been in trouble or even had a ticket. He asks me where Im going and where Im coming from, then asks where I work, and if I go to school. Then asks me whos car this is!!! How is any of that relevant? Trying to catch nervous people in a lie...well he let me go with a warning. Cops around here have nothing better to do than make you feel like youre doing something wrong JUST being out in public.

11. I cant stress how much I fucking hate cops. I seriously have never met a cop I liked. They were trying to trick my friend into telling them who buys certain substances. I should find out a way to put lsd into our police departments coffee, have fun cruising around for criminals fuckheads.

12. Been there, Done that.

Well had stolen plate/sticker on it.

But now try it on a '87 cutlass supreme on 20's with a system you can hear from a mile away.

And never got rolled. ;)

(Cant find a pic of it, I had a couple on here before but i cant find em.)

So heres a pic of my homies ride to give ya a idea haha.

[​IMG]

13. i got a dude who can get me tags for a hundred bucks...but i found him after i bought a 3" high flow cat for my car....so ima put it on anyways. Or maybe just buy a new downpipe. Fuck who knows.