Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

damn cant find any

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Acid Raindrops, Apr 25, 2009.

1. #1 Acid Raindrops, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    seems when i do got money to get some bud there's no one that can come through for me. :( called one guy bit ago called back said the guys out and hes waitin for his gf to come home from work anyway, called another guy he's workin for weekend and isn't in town, got on msn and asked this one dude's gf and he's workin and she don't think he has any anyway. and my dad said he called another guy earlier and he's out of town too!
    It's friday!! Fuck man, lol. :( i hate drinkin, makes me feel like shit but at least liquor is there for me! haha

2. i feel ya lol

3. You can use my guy this week.
    He sells the dankest of dank.

[​IMG]

4. #4 Acid Raindrops, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009

i hate to be prejudice but i dont know if i trust him, he got that spark in his eye like he's plottin somethin! :eek:
    prob aint going to be able to get any bud tonight but i got some bud light lime and some windsor. :(

5. Fuck Alcohol. Robostusin is where its at LOL :confused:

6. yeah ive had the same problem in the past, i used to know alot of people and then they all moved away and now i dont know where they live. i eventually resorted to ringing my friend and asking him if he could get me some and he did.

7. Had the same problem tonight, tryed to get an ounce no one came through. Still had a bowl pack left of the old stuff though :hello:

8. i know your pain. i've been dry for 2 weeks. all of my hookups are cleaned out with no sticky in sight.