Damn bitch

Discussion in 'General' started by NadicusMaximus, Oct 27, 2007.

1. i met susan about 2 years ago and we were really getting along great and then about 2 months ago she started acting weird like not wanting sex. so i though cool just a woman thing. Anyway I gave her a nice oz of blueberry from my private stash for her birthday to cheer her up. The other night I go over to her place and shes not there and neither is the pot so I go to her voicemail and there's Manny, this big spanish guy we both know saying to call him back. I know where he lives so go over to his apartment and her car is parked around the back. fuck! So I sneak around to the deck and peek in and see their shoes in front of the TV and I realize the only place they could be is in the bedroom. I confronted her and she admitted she was in the bedroom with him but that they didn't fuck, he was just giving her a backrub. i'm like yeah. Man I wanted to marry this girl but now I am just really fucked up over this and dont know if I can believe her story. She says I am overreacting

2. you aren't overreacting, she's trying to make you feel guilty by acting like she didn't do it and your getting upset over it. And if she wanted a backrub why doesn't she just get you to do it...

3. I know. This is driving me nutzo. The other thing that bugs me is the pot was gone and I know she had to take it there which means they were smoking. When we smoked it she called it horny pot. What am I supposed to fuckin think happenned. I just keep running it over and over in my head and the shit she tells me is not adding up.

4. it's difficult man, but try to trust her. The last thing you want is it to not be true and you fuck yourself over with a good relationship. Sometimes girls don't realize how much small things can make a guy spend hours trying to decipher. Try spending as much time with her as possible, and if you feel a bad vibe between you 2, confront her about it and try to get to a solution. ignoring shit in a relationship can only make things worst.

5. I just dropped my female baggage last night.
    You may consider doing the same.

6. I guess youre right, but its the details of it that really get to me like why was her car parked on the other side of the entrance to his apartment, like she didn't want anyone to see it. When I ask her why she was hanging out wiht him she just says theyre friends and I am predjudiced

7. If she didn't enjoy you thinking that about her at all and she sorta made a big deal about it, just apologize to her and tell her you love and trust her. Then give her a big sloppy kiss. If she didn't do it, she at least knows that you do love her/trust her alot and will probably think of you as more mature, which is never bad, possibly even get some action from her if she feels the love. If she is guilty, she will feel like shit and karma will eventually bite her in the ass.

8. Yea, make it up to her and be nice to her......you'll know if she's guilty when karma comes and bites her in the ass.....then you can be there for her and she'll feel bad and probably admit to it.....or keep hiding it like nothing but either way, just say you're sorry and you'll eventually find out whether or not she did it.....

9. i am actually thinking of planting a tape recorder or a camera in her house. I never thought I could get this way but here I am. I keep catching myself driving by her place and his.

10. MM..dump that shit..a girl should know that men will get jealous in those types of situations, therefore they shouldnt put themeslves in it if they want to avoid us getting upset..

take responsibilty girls..DAAMN..

lol :cool:

11. Honestly, do you guys really believe in Karma enough to use it as a lie-detector?

12. Relax man dont even think about putting a camera in her place thats just invasion of privacy not too mention obessive. but just straight up be like maybe i am overreacting but i care alot about you yadda yadda and in the end just be like can yout ell me the truth so im not wasting time witha girl who isnt faithful, and perhaps she hid her stash some where extra secret cuz its nice herb. but the shots are yours too call just dont get carried away and over react.

13. I have dipped pretty low since this incident. You wouldn't believe some of the shit I have done...like open her hamper and look in her panties for "evidence". I'm losin it man.

14. thats no good,my dad got obbsessive over my mom. It wasent funny,he got into coke and stuff. But im just saying. if you get that obsessive,either cut her loose,or think about what your doing for awhile.

15. You're going out with her right? Well she was definately cheating on you if that's how it went down, especially if she didn't tell you about it beforehand. Just dump her.

16. yeah there are very few good girls (or good girls that stay that way very long) the ones that are noone wants.

Just play the field. I have a cleaning lady that comes over 3 times a week. I got her used to giving me blow jobs. It got to be whatever extra she wanted we did a trade in blow jobs. She owes me 15 right now. LMAO....I got 3 added to that cause she wanted all my pennies from my change jar.....so thats 3 bj's for about 2.50. Shes not beautiful or anything but shes cute as long as she keeps her mouth shut. A little spinner...like 4'11".

I have this other chick that wants to move in. A professional. Hot ass body, blonde blue eyes......she asked this last week if she can use my address as her home address. Im mulling it.

Well fyi...some of the hottest women Ive been with have either been mariried (like my cleaning lady) or in long term relationships. The bad part is I never would initiate a relationship where there were others inolved they just seem to happen.

17. susan is small too but she has DD breasts which is part of the problem, I can't even take a walk with her without every guy turning his head 180 degress...its so obvious. It kills me to think of that big greasy SOB Manny rubbing her down...she said she didn't take off her top but how the fuck to you get a backrub without that?

18. She's cheating on you. . .dont expect her not to. . if you were cheating wouldn't you hide your car to. . .dont let her play you like that man. . .you dont know how long this has been going on. if she wasnt wanting sex 2 months ago then you should get a clue. . . i would let the air outta her tires . . .but thats just me.

19. she's trying to play you, just drop that bitch and leave with your dignity, if you wanna take her back later thats up to you, but if you act like its all good right now and let that shit fly, she wont respect you

its obvious shes lying about something

20. The best thing to do is to dump her. If she really loves you then she'll try and get you back or whatever, then it's up to you to give her a 2nd chance or not.