Dame I've never been so intimidated by a girl!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by CABNumber, Oct 11, 2010.

1. I was walking from the laundry room in my apartment complex to my apartment and two girls were walking towards me. As I looked in there direction one of the girls cought my eye she was the most beautiful human being I had seen in my life. Now I wouldn't go as far as saying it was love at 1st site but dame did I feel something. The emotions I felt in those couple of seconds were things I had never experienced in my entire life. The memory of that encounter I will never forget. It's been three days and I can't get this girl of my mind. I don't know what to do I saw her and her friend sitting on the stairs outside of one of the apartments but I don't know if they live there or were just visiting a friend and I don't wanna look like a wierdo walking around that area although I probably wouldn't. There's so much shit going through my head right now I don't know what to do. And I don't wanna live with the regret of not trying to talk to her or at least say hi or something. Oh and I'm sorry if this doesn't make to much sense Im writing it from my IPhone.(Questions, opinons, thought go ahead)

2. Sounds pretty obvious, Talk to her friend, and come into your targets life, unexpectedly :devious: lol

3. Yea, you should talk to her, just say hi, make small talk. See if she looks interested in you at all and then make the move.

4. Next time you see one of them ask them if they smoke bud. its a good topic starter and if they do then you've got your foot in the door.

5. One chance, not 9 tries. Create a fake situation when you see them girls undoubtedly love thats it shows your confidence in exuberance. Don't think there's a right way think either/or but don't be demanding be like a cool breeze on a hot day and if its cold be that burst of warmth when you enter a house but no matter what you do don't be hot air on a sunny day or a cold wind on a cold day they key point is being different and unique from the rest not the same as everything around you and her. Be yourself in your most kookiest way and don't be weird. Think of her as anyone else except she's just smoking hot. Don't think about that think about being cordial as you would with your friends and ask if she smokes if she doesn't ask if she drinks and if she doesn't ask what does she do and thats what you're doing next if you want to get with her. Just keep it 100 dude

6. Dont be a pussy

7. Ask if her tits would like to hang out for a cup of coffee. Then act all embarrassed like you didn't mean to say that.

8. +1

:laughing: