damaged plant?! help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by naturelover74, May 18, 2011.

1. ok,Im clueless,I'm trying to learn though. I have a nice female indica plant that was just put into flowering less than a week and my setup has 4 1750 lumen lights in very startegic places and when I was getting it ready to move a "aquarium hood" made of plastic with two CFL 1750's for side and bottom light. Well,the aquarium hood hit her and bent the top a bit,nothing was broke off or cut or burnt but it rearranged the perfect top and bent the fragile little things over. Also I had to put it in the dark to stay on the 12/12 schedule. This plant is only 11'' but it has 12-14 bud chutes/prefloweers not counting the little new ones. But will this "shock" kill it? Like I stated originally,clueless!
    THANX

2. I don't think it would man. Just monitor it as it progresses and stay calm :)
    If anything, post pics if you have to.

3. It is fine this morning,cant even tell it happened! Thanks for the replies! I definately want to post a pic! I gotta go right now but I will post again in a few hours,I would like somebody with some experience see my plant! Thanks Guys

4. trying on the pics I used photobucket because I seen where some of you other guys attachments were from there.I assume thats a good site to use for MJ pics. Anyway until i can get the pics on here which really dont show much because my camera just wont focus in but I have had from the beginning the tear drop/pear shaped preflowers with the very small green pistil looking things coming out of them and on top I notice some pistil looking things on top that are white on the outside. But NO balls of any kind! I noticed a picture of a young female in flowering on here and it looked identical to my plant. Iv'e never seen one with so many bud chutes this size. this come from bagseed but it was absolutely wonderful stuff! the buds were small and tight. these are the ONLY seeds i ever got from this persons bud and thats in 20 years,yeah! There was only a few per bag and there was quite a bit of it so i got my seeds there. I will not plant bagseed again though,I would rather either clone or buy some feminized seeds online. Well gotta go for now but i am gonna post my pics. suggestions or directions to a "photo" thread would be appreciated! THANX

5. #6 naturelover74, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    ok heres my pics,the plant is about a foot tall its been in flowering for like a week and it needed more in the vegative cycle 24/0 but there was a power outage so ...I pruned off 2 big fan leaves that was blocking all the light and would like to prune off the biggest ones?????? I am using about 8000 lumens of CFL's and it looks female but it could still surprise me I guess but Im pretty sure. here are the pics!again "clueless" so I'm just here to learn how to do it right so Im open for suggestions! THANX!
    http://cloudimages.grasshttp://foru...nt.php?attachmentid=601112&stc=1&d=1305824979

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      321.7 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      433.9 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      322.7 KB
      Views:
  6. wow,you can really zoom in on those pics! COOOOL! What do you guys think?????? Theres some very experienced folks on this site so I hope they see em! THANX

MALE OR FEMALE??????

7. it looks fine to me. If nothing broke off or snapped the plant will just bend its self back. These plants are more resilient than most think, they can put up with a lot.

8. Im pretty sure its a damn male,not getting no white hairs can somebody please look at my pics and give me another opinion. THANX

9. it looks too early to tell the sex yet. id say within a few days to a week you will be able to give a definite conclusion on the sex. i wouldnt say its a male since there are no pollen sacks. patience bro :smoke:

10. Thanks for checking it out! I appreciate it! You're right I just need to be patient,it has no male indicators it just don't have any white hairs yet.It needed more time in the vegative cycle but there was a power outage,plus I dont have room for tall plants but if it needs to go back to vegative state I would do that but I dont know how or if I can or even should at this point,it has new growth every day and I added another top light yesterday. THANX

11. nah youre good. dont go back into veg if youre already in flower, youll stress out your plant and maybe turn in to hermie. just keep doin what youre doin bro, all is well!:wave:

12. Cool! Thanks! Will do!

13. had couple questions but "she" answered them for me,been a good last couple of days! All is well!

14. Everything posted is FICTIONAL! Simple ROLE PLAYING GAME!!!! All posts are Fictional,Photos come from OTHER ROLE PLAYING SITES! Back to D&D! Lot more fun! I also am a "writer" so I also do RESEARCH which requires DECEPTION. I am not affiliated with ANTHING ILLEGAL! ALTHOUGH during my Research I have come to the conclusion that the the Govt. has stepped up the "DRUG WAR" on this simple plant while our country slips into REAL drug addiction from DRUGS!

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

15. #16 herban, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oh man that is some funny shit