Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dam got ripped off :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skunky Monkey, Mar 15, 2012.

1. i have a cat, and anytime i have a strain with that smell i wind up yelling at my cat for pissing somewhere, then looking for it for about an hour, then finally realizing im baked and it is the bud lol

2. hahahah i clicked on this ready to console you and relate on a recent bad pick-up, but this is better news.

congrats!

3. i would slash the dealers tires if i was you. i dont even know if that shwag is worth cooking with. sorry man, just find a new connect.

4. That pic looks like my buddy b

It's not but it might be

Anyway skunky that bastard ripped you off. Only one thing to do, you gotta cut off his balls to reassert your manlyness

5. Check the weed before you give him money O_O

6. Shit looks like a christmas tree! lol.