Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dam got ripped off :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skunky Monkey, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Bought an 8th of this dude today and he just handed me fucking tin foil with some green and purple plant shit that smelt like cat piss and honey. :(

Looked kinda like this.

Everytime i try to buy weed i always get ripped off with this stuff :(

[​IMG]

2. Damn, I want to get ripped off... :(

3. If my dealer was about to hand me tin foil as I was about to hand him money, I would've turned around and walked the other direction.

4. I love Cat Piss, great strain

5. LOL OP got ripped

no, not ripped off.....
    just ripped :bongin:

6. Strangely catpiss has a very distinct smell. Much like sour diesel.

7. :smoking:

8. [quote name='"Potencies"']LOL OP got ripped

no, not ripped off.....
    just ripped :bongin:[/quote]

Haha definitely

9. hahaha skunk you motherfucker!

10. my buddy brought me a brownie to work one day, it was wrapped in tin foil

i like tin foils :cool:

11. That's different.

In your case, you weren't buying tin foil, you were receiving a random gift.

12. Nice :smoke:

13. Lol dude, enjoy the head ache. Can't even see any crystals, that shits been imported by brick from mexico bro...

14. he's to high right now...don't listen

15. #16 Skunky Monkey, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
    The universe is like a spiders web full of flowers :smoke:

[​IMG]

That's not me by the way

16. I like Google images too:cool:

17. Damn, Skunky Monkey, thought you'd know better than to get ripped off with all that rep/posts I thought you really knew your shit...........:eek:

18. yeah, the only way you can really get ripped off is if you get fucked over