Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dallas/Ft worth/Arlington area; any good stuff?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ToastyBowl, Jun 20, 2011.

1. I haven't found a dealer yet with good stuff, anyone else live in this area and knows any hook ups or good bud thats out there?

2. i live in dallas im looking for some good stuff to if you find some let me kow plzz

3. Keep looking bro, you'll find someone with killa ass shit. Watch out for the laws though..

4. SMH asking for hook ups on grass city :rolleyes:

i can find dank easily but struggle finding mids when i want it

5. It's out there, but in Dallas things are getting rough. A buddy of mine says there's a shortage of dank in the area, and schwag is becoming more and more abundant each day. Dallas is a rough joint, too many thugs and gangs to be moving that good in large quanities and successfully. But.. it is out there.

6. Seems like people are always struggling in this part of the states. so odd

7. I have no problem finding it.

8. Men I Ben loveing in Dallas all my life in the hood I'm looking for new bud not no old men cron r kush I'm looking for ak47 oh kush .. So if some one know who got some new buds hit me up ....

9. was that english?