Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dallas DANK Pickup Thread (Macros)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by griffsta, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Lets start this out with some cali hash plant.Has a nice creepy stone that keeps you awake with no burnout. Nice headstash. The top of the nug has long "finger like" buds comming up from multiple stems. I've smoked a little of this 1.5 gram nug [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. nice pics of dank

3. I honestly just had the same bud. Austin, correct?

4. Nice pictures.

5. that piece is wicked, i want!
    love the pot too... so dank

6. Naw man its Dallas dank. But I bet this stuff circulates from Austin to Dallas on I-35. I've been getting some really good bud like this for awhile now here in the D.

7. Here is some California Gold from an unknown dispensery 40 for 2.2g.
    My dealer had a medical sticker on his bottle with the name and the proposition compliant.
    He also had some bomb mids for 5 dollars a gram. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]mids ^[​IMG]

8. i live 45 miles north of dallas and i got this same stuff. dankkkk

9. man im in north dallas, plano to be exact. shit looks real good.

10. Shit looks dank but its fucking dry here in Mckinney/Plano. Gotta go all the way to garland for some decent buds...

11. What are prices like in dallas?

Im tryin to get either an o or a half o of dank depending on price and was curious what the normal rate for dank is in the dtown cause I dont want to get ripped...

Im in the denton lake dallas lewisville area...

Oh and do people use the term headies here? Cause whenever i mention headies people are like HUUHH??? :confused:

Peace

12. you guys dont live too far from me, im from sherman

13. yeah garland has decent bud.

off northwest and i-30 to be exact hahaha
    super silver haze went thru and it was fucken amazinng
    you happen to pick some up maybe?

im paying 175-200 for a half in garland
    200-225 in fort worth
    wbu?

14. nice pick ups man and 5 a g for that mids is pretty damn good

15. #15 Trigger, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010

I've only bought grams n eights typical $20 - $25 a g and $60-$65 1/8 and for crazy exotics people try to hustle $75 1/8

I recently moved to lake dallas from cali and cant find dank anywhere up here.

Anyway that sounds about what I was thinkin on prices I just wasn't sure cause I've never purchased that large of an amount of dank....

Thanks man

16. Plano area has some DANK budha right now.

Northern lights which is ok but a little airy, but the grape ape my dude has is real nice. Dallas area never gets dry, just the ppl you know.

Nice buds by the way op

17. This bud is 200 a half ounce. Everyone around here calls it just dank. So just ask for dank or good.

18. #18 griffsta, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
    Back with some new buds. Some Dank and Mids. Dank is California Gold from Cali. 60 an 8th[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]mids:smoke: 5 a gram[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. Back with some good dank. 2.2 for 40. Doesnt have a strong odor until you grind it, then it smells like bubblegum. Good indica/sativa 60/40[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. Just got a new medium-sized grinder. Sharpstone for around 40 dollars. Along with some bee-line hemp wick for free. [​IMG][​IMG]