Daily Vitamins

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Cloudz, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Im just wondering what some of you take for your daily vitamins....and why? Im not talkin about protein shakes before workouts n stuff.

Ive been takin Centrum-Multivitamin and Fish oil pretty much everyday, pretty basic but feel like there could be better stuff out there I should be taking.

Thanks....any options would be appreciated.

2. simply out of curiosity, what made you start taking vitamins on a regular basis in the first place? 

3. Trying to stay healthy and hoping that whatever I didnt eat that day.....the Vitamins would give me a little lift for my needs.

4. Fish Oil and a B Complex.

5. The last vitamin I took was the Flintstones ones. This was obviously a long time ago lol.

6. Just started taking Fish Oil and Men's Multi Vitamin a few weeks ago.
    Also Melatonin at night time for sleep.
    But I need to research alittle more about what would be best to take for my body.

7. Cream milk , boiled chicken and boiled eggs are good source.

8. Dude take Vitamin E, Ultra Omega-6, Vitamin C, Calcium, Fiber, Golden Seal, and Vitamin D if you ever have bad mood swings.

9. I take a prescribed multivitamin called Daily-Vite and also GNC brand fish oil once every few days.  Why? Because I don't get these from the normal foods I eat.  Yes I eat healthy for the most part, but I don't eat a lot of vegetables and even eating 'the correct' meals every day wouldn't satisfy the body's needed nutrition.

I also drink a protein shake ( Body Fortress WHEY protein )

10. Marijuana is my daily vitamin, that stuff is a life changer. 

11. Nice, right on!

And thanks to everybody else!

12. Vitamin C, Vitamin D3+Calcium, Magneisum(nEVER IN OXIDE FORM!!!), Fish oil.

13. I'll add gelatin to the mix, we don't eat nearly enough of it.

14. I have an auto-immune disease so it's important I take my vitamins every day. Im currently taking Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Ferrous Sulfate (iron) and a green tea supplement. 

15. #15 forty winks, May 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2014
    nevermind, just realized my post was off topic

16. piracetam - experimenting for a week.. .so-so. somewhat interesting
    coq10 - experimented for over a month ... cannot say that i feel tremendous differences 
    krill oil - always
    cla - dropping weight, seems to help a little
    nac - experimented for a while not sure if it produced any noticeable results will stop for a month or two to see if there is any difference. 
    l-tyrosene and l-tryptophan - experimented for 3-4 weeks.. .blah.. not worth it.
    st john's wart + vitamin b coplex - good stuff.. have been taking for 6+ months... helps to level out the mood and keep you in good spirits.
    (there's probably more, but these are more or less recent)

all in all i found the majority of benefits come from foods. only when i make "special" (or green) shakes do i feel better.
    my top list of things to use:
    - goji berries
    - maca powder
    - cacao nibs
    - turmeric
    - ginger
    - cinnamon
    - honey
    - ashwaganda
    - chia seed
    - hemp seed
    - flex seed

combine that with anything in reasonable dosages and do that daily the difference you can experience in a month is astounding really.