Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dAily smoker

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PigDestroyer, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Does 1% of the population really smoke everyday?

2. damn near everone on here does... idk what percent of the population that is

3. Near everyone? Who the fuck is on a Cannabis Forum and doesn't smoke Cannabis? The fuck?
    :confused:

4. He meant smoke everyday.. Chill bro

5. Ahhh... makes sense now. And ChiiDank I like your pic, cats are awsome. :D

6. Yeah I was wondering like the overall percentage of americans that smoke every day of the week
    I read 1%

7. i mean....in india smoking hash is a widely accepted/culturally natural thing to do....and they have 1/6th of the earths population there hahahhaha so....i think india alone covers that 1%

EDIT: of course right as i post you clarify saying you mean 1% of the US pop hahaha...well here in boulder over 10% of the city gathers to puff on 4/20..... i know that ratio doesnt go around the whole country but....i would guess its more than 1% by a vast number

8. Yeahh lol that my lill buddy hahah. Only 3 months old.

9. Nice.... I got 3 cats, 2 male and 1 female. I like cats. :)

10. I dont smoke everyday im more of a party smoker when im out with friends or at a party occasionally by myself if i got weed.

11. There's definately more than 1% that smokes. every day
    Even if it's just 1.012432%, it's still more than one, God dammit.

12. There are probably quite a few people on here who don't smoke but participate. For example, I've seen quite a few people enlist in the Military. Doubtful they're going to be taking the chance and smoking while serving (good luck if you get caught, they are first-time, zero-tolerance harsh on that shit), so they probably quit smoking, but perhaps didn't quit GC and are still here, stone-cold sober.

Also, don't forget the fuzz...Waive to the nice officer... :D

13. I'd estimate 1-3% of America.

Of people who smoke cannabis, I'm estimating that 5-20% smoke everyday.