Dado's UNIQUE Scrog Lemon Haze Grow Log

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dado, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Thanks for doing the detective work, some local people I know well , were asking me where to get lights like that. Mine were bought at a ridiculous low price from a hydro place that went out of business, (it was a local auction of all their merchandise)

2. no problem dude,

3. Very nice grow! I love the frostiness!

4. It's all that sugar , I'm feeding then....for sure

5. this is coming along so nice, man! makes me wanna do another hydro, next time for sure. You got me inspired lol

6. #107 Dado, Dec 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
    I've grown a few times before and this is the first time, I have leaves completely covered in trichomes at such an early stage.

I'm getting to believe that a constant flow of LED light is better then a hot intensity light that will make the flowers grow quicker but not develop fully, ..In short..."slow and steady wins the race"

Just my opinion

7. [quote name='"Dado"']

Trust me when I say, ....I'm practically giving them steroids nearly 1500ppm .

I devised a nute calculator using Excel and can mix a formula that will always come up to an exact PPM/PH for any volume, ( can even take an existing PPM/PH and correct it to a necessary formula) my calculator is far superior then anything supplied by manufacturers, ....I used it last time when I hit 8.5 ounces (dried) with 4 plants.

I've used it with General Hydroponic Nutes and Technaflora, (Though I wont use the techanaflora method any more) .... I swear by General Hydro[/quote]

Dado, would you be willing to share your nute calculator? I have an Excel file I use to keep track of everything in my grow, and I'd love to see if I could incorporate your calculator.

8. I am in the process of cleaning it up (there's a lot of scratch) and I will be compiling it in visual basic, hopefully to make it a shareware with a few sponsors .....this is the third year that I've been tweaking it and seems to be "spot on".

It really doesnt make a difference what nutes anyone is using ...as long as you have the NPK from the manufacturers list of ingredients, But one may work better then another because of the quality of the nutes manufacturers use.

9. #110 Dado, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
    FLOWERING (DAY 29)

It's hard to tell but it looks like shes wearing a fur coat.

Anyone have suggestions on taking better macro pictures ?

Attached Files:

10. I'm just trying a few different cameras, to see which one gives the better closeup shot

Attached Files:

11. #112 Dado, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2011
    OK..... sorry to be a pain in the ass, but the pictures look different online then on my lcd, ...so this is the camera I'm gonna use. Sony Cybershot 3.3 M pixel, .If anyone knows how I can improve the picture , maybe recommend a Macro lens, I would appreciate it

Attached Files:

12. that is so good i just licked the screen

13. There LEMON Smell everywhere (thats a GOOD Thing)

14. so when are you going to set-up.. the SCROG SCREEN???

15. hahaha...they've been in the screen since 11/16....The reason they may look bushy is because I was hesitant about removing foliage from the upper part of the screen. The bottom as seen in the early part of this thread, has been totally cleaned of non productive growth . Plus I had to supercrop a few branches to keep them the same size accross

16. This is why I'm here :devious:

17. Here's a shot of one of the flowers in the back, I can't get back there to really see whats happening (I dont want to disturb the triches) . The pistils on this as well as the others in the back are nearly 3/4" and are very erect

Attached Files:

18. [quote name='"Dado"']

Trust me when I say, ....I'm practically giving them steroids nearly 1500ppm .

I devised a nute calculator using Excel and can mix a formula that will always come up to an exact PPM/PH for any volume, ( can even take an existing PPM/PH and correct it to a necessary formula) my calculator is far superior then anything supplied by manufacturers, ....I used it last time when I hit 8.5 ounces (dried) with 4 plants.

I've used it with General Hydroponic Nutes and Technaflora, (Though I wont use the techanaflora method any more) .... I swear by General Hydro[/quote]

Would you be willing to share your calculator?

19. At the moment ..it's in an excell spreadsheet that only "DADO" can cipher...but very soon I will be in the process of cleaning up the "scratch" and compiling it with visual basic and making it a shareware program and an app.

Thanks Dado