Daddy's medicine grow adventure 1

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Smokeydadro, Mar 17, 2017.

1. So number 1 has sprouted waiting on 2,3 will post pics later hopefully the will all be up by tomorrow 9:00am 6/12/17

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Here you go guys INTRODUCING #1,#2 I'd assume #3 will be up by morning tomorrow tomorrow will be day 1 also so welcome to the show everyone ?s are welcome critics are welcome Hope this thread becomes your most watched and there will be experiments going on. Trying to get some seeds first bud second [​IMG][​IMG]sorry guys #1 doesn't wanna load will try again tomorrow

3. I'm so pissed I just got mail stating I owe 15000 For a 20 min appointment and one nerve blocker shot 1500 ok 15,000 I'm so mad I have good ins but blue cross blue shield federal for vets and now this is gonna fuck me it will be automatically took from my disability checks if I ever get it I need a lawyer I called the doctor and they didn't pick up or call me back

4. #3 still isn't up should be though if it's not up by tomorrow I'm putting a new seed down I want to plant 3-4 every week or two

5. That's fucked up. Sorry to hear that

• Like Like x 1
  6. It is def sucks , on another note NFTG emailed me and sugusted feed feed water feed hurclian flush so I fed again today the photoperiods are super happy growing like crazy at least 2 inches every 2-3 days leaves are bigger than I've ever had they are def somewhat organic I fed with a 6.3 620ppm [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Number 3 still has Not showed herself so we now have #4,5 in cup germ in dark place I think I'll let them paper towel a day longer than last and will also try a different soil so I can compare and choose the best for future methods

8. I might actually grow the new seedlings for a week or so under 65watt cfl 24/0 for a week or so depending what do you guys think?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Here is your day 2 seedlings #1,2[​IMG]

10. Just gave the photos an evening spray with bloom chaos got curious and counted 6 branches on the one I haven't roped or supercroped the other that has had both has 10+ also can't hardly count them easily because of vegetation covering them they sucked that water right up in like 3min here is some pics from earlier today[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]and here is one I haven't payed any attention too at all out of the 6 I planted 4 are for sure female hopefully I will get one male to carry on the genes of hope[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. So after letting sit in cup for22hrs I wanted to do paper towel method but oh shit no paper towels so I used toilet paper I think it was a bad dedication so sent wife to the store for paper towels will change it to before root gets to big to get out of toilet paper also getting some cheap bog potting soil to try something new

!It's more than a high !
    Daddy's medicine grow adventure

12. I have been spraying seedlings once a day with 6.0ph water still have not waterd and #4,5seeds are now in paper towel prepared new soil in smart pot with extra perlite and flushed with 25gal ph of soil is now 6.1 34ppm

!It's more than a high !

• Like Like x 2
  13. One thing I've been forgetting to mention is temps it has been on average 82 during day and 72 at night I have the shade screen on the seedlings because the sun is super intense this year I also don't no the numbers but I'd say 65-75% humidity

!It's more than a high !

• Like Like x 1
  14. Here are the details they have been calling for rain every day never happens maybe a 4:00pm sun shower but that's it [​IMG]

!It's more than a high !

• Like Like x 1
  15. Here's a good reason to document like I do here is my day 6 from last grow compared to day day three this time difference is I prefflushed with nutrients and used smaller containers and about 10%more perlite [​IMG]last grow-day 6[​IMG]this grow day 3

!It's more than a high !

• Like Like x 1
  16. Too high for soiless growing. 5.5-6.2 with 5.7 the target. That's what I was taught and what I've run DWC and Coco at no issues.

Sorry...I thought you were talking about something else...You are I. Soil.

Secret room

• Like Like x 1
  17. Here is a chart you are right if I was not soil [​IMG]

!It's more than a high !