Dad trashed my shit.....

Discussion in 'General' started by jdrueb, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Well i get home today to find out that he had been digging through my underwear drawr (said he was looking for USB cable) and came across my OZ and my pipe, first of all why the fuck would i have a USB cable with my underwear? :mad: so we got into this whole argument about i spent good money and he better give my shit back and he went on about fuck you this is my house, so long story short i grabed some cloths my laptop and xbox and bailed to my friends house. Really just felt like sharing my grand day with my GC buds lol. Thx for reading:smoking:

2. hey man shake it off.
    tell him it was yours, man up, maybe hell just blow it off.
    dont like hide from it.
    also, underwear drawer? anything more original. check the stash spots sticky, find something else.
    thats a lot man, but 200 dollars.. just to not be able to stay with your rents, not worth it

hit me up how it goes

stay frosstty

3. Bad choice of stuff grabbed if you ask me. But you shouldnt have argued with him, apologize and tell him the facts plus that you payed hard earned money for it and if you could have your O back and that it will never happen again or come anywhere near his house because he wins when its HIS HOUSE HIS RULES.

4. So how long are you going to stay at your friend's house? I don't think you thought this plan through very well.

I got to ask; how old are you man?

5. There's nothing you can do about it but man up. When my parents found out I smoked pot they raided my entire room. They found a sploof (which I had used once while they were gone away, lol) and a thing of zippo lighter fluid. They also accused me of inhaling the lighter fluid to get high :hello::hello: Way to go, parents.
    Later that night I was forced to give up a half-ounce I'd just purchased because they had raided my room and didn't actually find anything, so they knew it must be on me (only logical assumption they've ever made in that regard, lol). I watched as 14 lovely grams of danky-poo went flying out into the streets from the car window. It sucked but I got over it.

I told them it wouldn't happen again, that I wouldn't bring any paraphernalia or pot into their house, blah blah blah. Then, the day after I turned 18, I signed a lease and got the fuck out of there so I could start living my life the way I wanted to.

6. Rebel! Find his shit and trash it! (or smoke it)

7. Time to grow up. That's not a recommendation either..it's what your about to be forced to do because you can't support yourself right now.

Better clear the air with your father while you still have the chance.

8. well, think of it this way, atleast you didnt get raped. :smoking: