Dad thinks Im a "pot addict"

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by riverside420, Apr 7, 2006.

1. no offense, but your dad sounds like a fucking three-year-old.

if i were you, i'd wait two weeks when danwasbored has his eight page psycology report on cannabis done.

then, i'd print that out, say "read this." and walk away.

when he's done reading, talk to him about it.

2. Believe me, NONE TAKEN

When it comes to cannabis, he turns from the most educated person I know into the most mindless, ignorant sap Ive met.
    As much as I would like to give him a big book of facts about weed, Im thinking that it could backfire horribly. I know the most that he could do would be just not to read it and throw it away, but it might just get him on my back even more about weed.

But I will give it a try

In regards to what others have posted:

I am graduating from hell school this summer and going to college in the fall. I am even going to college close to home for a couple of years at his request.

Contrary to what my dad says about me being a "doper", everyone I smoke with says that they would have never thought that I was a smoker by my appearance and personality.

I do well in school and Im not fucking up in any part of my life

I just like to smoke grass.

3. I us eta have that shit with my parents aswell "druggie" "Pothead" "Loser" You just gotta prove to them you can still do something with yourself n your life doesnt revolve aorund weed even though sumtimes it does lol :p

4. My parents have always been understanding when it comes to buds seeing it as on par to drinking.

Its too bad you're dad is so ignorant on the subject. There may be nothing you can do to change the way he sees things although live how you want to. Its your life and not his, right?

5. when you finally get your own house, litter it with bongs, pipes, ashtrays, roaches, plants, the works. He will obviously know that you can succeed and 'have a good life' by the fact that you can pay for your own residence and be self-sufficient.

thats my plan when i move out :rolleyes:

6. Yo I havent posted in a long time but my advice is tell him a successful life and happiness are two seperate things. Happiness comes OVER a fancy career... as many stoners will tell you all you need a dme bag to die happy. I havent posted in so long and Im not gonna after this one cause the kids, but dont worry im here still guys;)

7. damn i really hope my dad doesnt react like that... but he smokes so he probably wont lol