Dad Kicking Me Out Right Now.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Maui Wowiiee, Jul 16, 2014.

1. So a few nights ago I had brought a couple girls over and a friend. Parents never found out about girls, but apparently my dad saw my friend smoking a cigarette in the morning. I stupidly admitted that there were girls over thinking he wouldn't mind but that was a fucking horrible mistake.

Anyway 3 nights later they are back with just me, chilling in my room. I go to sleep and they are basically up all night. ( luckily I do t think anyone heard ) they apparently didn't have a place to stay. I fall asleep and next mor ing wake up to my step mom pissssed, told them to get the fuck out lol. So now my dad won't even talk to me. saying he's gonna beat the shit out of me and I'm for sure getting kicked out and better find a place to stay.

I'm 18, have barely any money, half oz of weed.....

Friend said I can probably stay at his house but he's a fucking sheriff. And one friend in the ghetto said I can crash at his pad. Mad uncomfortable though since his fucking parents only speak Spanish and it's kind of awkward as fuck.

Idk my house is pretty damn nice and I feel like a spoiled fuck, but fuck it whatever. I'd be down to pay like 150$ a months for rent but my dad's hard headed as fuck right now.

Idk the fuck should I do l? Go live with a fucking sheriff ( who's a fucking asshole btw ) an his moms kind a pill head who hates him and is totally down to come let me live there for a while, she's cool as fuck.

Fucking sucks he took away the car too.

Input ?

To me really no big deal to let 2 girls crash in my room for a night but I guess parents make it such a fucking deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 Maui Wowiiee, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
    Correction: my friends dad is a sheriff.

3. get a fucking job and move out.

4. I have a job and it's actually like 30 mins away from where I live, my dad works there as well and would take me and shit, so I need to find a closer job.

5. Hypothetically if one had oz's weed, baggies, a scale at a sheriffs house eventually that guy will get caught? Idk lol I guess his mom is totally down to hide my shit for me.

6. time to grow up and get a place. trust me, every other thread in here is some kid bitching about their parents kicking them out.. well dude you're under their roof, you follow their rules. Once you get your own place, there are no rules. Bitches can stay all the time and you can smoke any time you want. Just think about it.

The sheriff situation sounds awful sketchy as long as you don't smoke anywhere near that house or go there high i think you'd be fine but i still don't trust it

7. I hate to sound like a dick, but you fucked up when you let them stay after your dad was pissed about them being there. If he was pissed they were there, what would he think about them staying over?

8. #8 LuxSpiritus, Jul 16, 2014
    When in doubt. Run to the hills. Anyway as hard as this is to believe. I was in this exact same situation. Here's a coped with it. I found a fairly cool guy he gave me some items. and i went on a very long search to find who i was. I came back 3 months later and i was rollin. So screw your parents. I don't know what possessed me to type this. Dude those girls, go run the streets at night, Live with em. Communium. Sex Rituals. No restraints it's how to LIVEE,

Go there and stick your dick in your friends mom too.

10. I have my card, and reaally wanna fucking grow a few plants on the side of the house. He would've let me do it, but fuck.

11. Fuck your dad right in the pussy

12. rent a room at a motel and stack your cash till you can get a place

13. Shit on the carpet on your way out.

14. Part of manning up bro-stopo. You too shall experience the growing pangs of "life". Roflmmfao! Good luck and whatever you do..just keep on smokin. :smoke:

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

15. Lol man all I can say is find a job.

16. Why is your dad kicking you out for having some friends over, damm some peoples parents are so militant, I wouldnt treat my kids like that so maybe youre better off away from him, sounds a bit harsh to me.

17. #17 Gonzopoly*, Jul 16, 2014
    My first guess is that his family are Jehovahs Witnesses... a sect that will shun their own sons and daughters for over associating with "worldy" people. 

18. Eh maybe try apologising, and telling him it won't happen ever sgain.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Tell him you're gay, then he'll beg you to bring some girls over

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. That sucks but I doubt:

1. That this was your first offense
    2. That you were allowed to have them over
    3. And especially that the friends had no prior history with your parents. They probably did something in the past to piss them off