Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dad just take a hit if you really want it..

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by rideXnitro, Jan 24, 2011.

1. so we moved to colorado and one of the things i did was get my mmj
    card here. 19 and still livin with my parents, they allow me to smoke in
    the backyard and what not.

well my dad has been really stressed, anxious, not
    been able to sleep. so yesterday he comes up to me and asks "does smoking grass really help you sleep" (since i only smoke before bed) and i said of course. and he just sais "huh, cus ive been waking up in the middle of the night for the
    past month and im just really anxious and stressed about starting this new business" (he got laid off a little while ago)

even before that hes been showing signs of wanting to smoke like "hey blow the smoke my way i want to smell it"

so idk maybe what i thought was impossible or would never happen just might.

2. Ask him! Just straight up ask. :hello:

3. thats fucking tight.

4. Just put your pipe with a few hits in it under his pillow :smoke:

5. Do it! my mom asked me for bud one time, she couldn't sleep for 4 days straight. And I had some DANK i gave her a little bowl and she was asleep for a day and a half.

6. Dont complicate it with words.

The next time he asks you "blow the smoke my way"

Pass it to him.

7. Edibles work quite nice for me with sleep.
    30mg or higher of active THC makes me
    sleep like a baby. I wake up so refreshed.

(Also it's not okay to share your herb with
    non-mmj people. If your dad has a legit reason
    to get a card, just tell him to get his own so
    you're not at any risk.)

8. I would bake him a chronic apple crumb/cinnamon sugar muffin.. WITH WEED

9. top it with powder cause your dad sounds like that kinda guy ;)

10. Well he is stressed and can't sleep so why not? Next time you see him give him a pipe with a small bowl pack and tell him to smoke it before bed. Just don't pack too much he may get too stoned and freak out since it's good medical dank.

11. I wish I could share weed with my parents :(

12. Fuck man I know what you mean. I'm trying to convince my mom that my dad could totally benefit from medical marijuana. It's sloooooow progress.

13. Convincing my mother (who has MS) that bud could help the results of the chemical imbalances MS causes in your brain (aside from depression, leg twitches, muscle spasms, insomnia, and soreness are common) has been one of the best decisions I've made. MI wasn't always a medical state, though...

14. THIS. Don't like try the convincing shit or anything like that, literally just PASS THAT SHIT.

15. I agree, next time he asks for am give it to him. If he doesn't want it he'll pass it back, if he does he'll ask how to hit it... Keep an indica strand on hand though so he understands that it WILL help him sleep

16. Let us know what goes down

17. What everyone has been saying. Be sure to take into consideration how your mom feels about your dad smoking. If shes going to trip on your pops be low key about it ! I also would recommend packing a SMALL BOWL and making sure he doesn't smoke too much. A lot of people can be put off by the first time theyre high.. Its a crazy experience. I'm stoked your parents are opening up about weed !
    Good Luck !:smoke: