Dad Is On To Me

Discussion in 'General' started by ISmokeRock, Nov 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Blades,

So I just got a call from my dad asking about my account withdrawals since he has access to my checking and savings. He saw I withdrew over $200 to buy weed and he is all pissed off now thinking I am on drugs. He is right, but what can I do? It was my money. Bullshit bums me out really hard.

What can I do, I basically told him I have $100 in my pocket for emergencies and I've been buying food and clothes with the money. He said I don't need to buy shit because I have everything. I don't know what else to tell him but he has really been on my ass about it.

2. Fess up and get off them rocks they'll kill ya bro

3. nah just dank weed sir, no rocks

4. get yourself a student account or a separate account..

i get £1000 interest free overdraft that i can use with my RBS student account. and i can be overdrawn as long as i like as long as i bring the balance to £0 before the end of my 4th year.

5. well, assuming that your 18, you should just tell him you smoke weed, not like he can say shit about it anyway, your an adult

6. If you have a job next time cash your paycheck, take out the money you'll spend on weed and then deposit the remaining money, that way he won't know.

Sorry he's figured it out, are your parents extremely against drugs? Maybe they would be ok with you smoking marijuana as long as you are leading a productive and healthy life (since that is what parents want), you never know, sometimes people will surprise you.

However, I know for a fact, that if my mother had known I was smoking in high school she would have blamed everything on it - bad grades, missed homework assignments, all of that, and I probably would have been grounded for the rest of my life, lol.

7. He knows I smoke weed he caught me many times. There is no changing his mind about it.

8. Tell him that youre hopelessly addicted to heroin.

when he freaks out be like "just kidding, i do smoke cannabis occasionally for deeper insight though"

60% of the time it works everytime

9. Just kiddin bro, but tell him to gtfo your case, your a big boy now.

10. ^^props on the sig haha:smoking:

11. Man just say "its my money I'll do what I want with it, If I want a cheap Philippino hooker I'll pay for it with MY money, if I want an ounce or two I'll buy it with My money". :p

Problem solved.

12. yeah get your own account and move your money so you dad doesn't fuck with u anymore

how old r u anywayz?

13. Just tell him the truth, yeah you'll get abit of ear-ache but it beats lying and getting caught out in the future.

14. Here's the real question, is this actually your money - money you earned through working a job or is it an allowance? If it's an allowance, well I think you might be shit out of luck. And if he's caught you before, doesn't he know you smoke weed already and shouldn't be surprised?

15. fo real im starting to question your age, with your other threads as well

If you are 18 get your own account. no big deal, unless your dad gave you that money or something

16. It sounds like it's time to sway his mind. Give him so facts and talk to him about it. I'm sure he'd be happier that way instead of you smoking behind his back.

17. If you are on direct deposit, (that is if you are working)

Request to be put on cheques handed to you, then when you cash them cash however much money you need for weed in two weeks and put the rest into the account.

18. I'm not currently working, I just got a check for $300 from and old job I quit and my dad deposited it in my account for me. I am currently attending school which my dad is paying for, but I use all my own spending money. He just doesn't want to see me fuck up.

19. ^^Ok simple. Get great grades and prove nothings wrong. Then if it comes up again say yes I smoke cannabis from time to time and I still have great grades. What will he have to say then?

If he is worried about what you make of your life, then prove to him that you are motivated and successful.

20. Assuming your 18 (since you have an account here), I would say get your own account. Thats what I'm going to do here very soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.