Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dad found my weed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokTez, May 28, 2012.

1. Ha so last week I lost my weed! I thought this one kid took it, I didn't think of tracking back and looking for it. so I was just in my dads garage and I open up a cupboard iv never looked in and all of a sudden I get a wiff of weed, so I reach my hand in and find my pill bottle with the bud I lost last week. my dad hasn't said anything to me and he probably wont since im 18 and he used to smoke alot of pot a while back. but still it has me a little worried. I'm hoping he found it on the ground somewhere and not in my car though.

any experiences like this?

2. Nope. Don't believe it.

3. I'd just take it, and wait and see if he mentions it..

4. yeah haha i kinda want to go check it in a week to see if he smokes it haha

5. Thanks for contributing to the conversation! Most probably don't give one fuck whether or not you believe the story.

As for my response, I wouldn't worry about it too much. If he does approach you about it, then just have a civil conversation about it.

6. walk up to your kitchen and place said pill bottle on the table.

tell him you both need to have a chat about something.

blame all of it on him. confiscate that shit and walk straight to your room whilst flicking a lighter.

tell him it is evil and you're going to burn it now.

7. Haha sounds like he was trying to keep it for himself!