Dad found my plants :/

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hash Bean, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Ahh well i started germinating them on 4/20 and there decent size (i'll post pictures of them later) and i had them out in my backyard we gott a little pond. Well he comes into my room today and is like " I think your plants need some watering", and my heart just dropped, like latley i havent gave a fuck like I dont hide my shit good anymore. I needa get back on track :(.

2. hey at least he was informative; if they really do need water. if my dad said that i wouldve had the biggest grin if not laughing my ass off. at least he left em be. He probably saw them mowing or something.

3. Lmfao. Reminds me of when my dad found my pipe a few years back. "Jesus Christ you need to clean that shit son". hahahaha :smoke:

4. first time my pops seen my little grow i had once. he was like, shit that setup is better then mine, and just walked away.

5. Better your dad finding it than LEO

6. awww shit +rep for giving me a good laugh :yay:

7. Haha, at least he let you know they needed watering.

8. did your plants actually need watering? haha i bet he did the same at your age..

9. Haha they did need watering I was just gonna go out and water them when he left ;) But yeah he does still smoke I've found his stash a couple times before, but im not sure if im gonna get females or not? Like if i posted pics could somone help me :) Cause i got 3 plants but there only like 5 inches right now. But from what i se from my friends plants mine look healthy cause there in the sun all day :)

10. Dude I know your pain. I had three plants of unknown strains growin' away in my room. (they were'nt big enough to reek yet) and my dad found them and goes "Those are some damn nice looking plants, but you've got to get rid of them."

11. I had a worse one, my neighbor found mine, and instead of telling me they needed watering, he threw them in the trash. Go look at my grow journal for more details.

12. Well, I got some sad/cool news? Your dad is going to expect some of that when its done. Which should be no problem. I wish I could toke up with my dad. Hes alright with me toking up, I just wish he would do it. He is always so stressed out and smokes cigarettes instead.

13. Haha yeah he probly is excpecting some, but when it comes to weed it's kinda akward with my dad if you knoow what i mean, like i don't think i would ever toke with him just to damn akward.

14. LMFAO! Seriously... wooo I laughed hard!