Dad at 13.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rudieraixo, Feb 13, 2009.

1. You subsidize something, you get more of it. Thank you welfare state.

2. first of all, that girl is like 4 times the guys size. THe kid looks like an 8 year old who has no pubes. How can that kid produce sperm and look like hes in the 2nd grade ? I think it looked like rape. THe kid looks so young, the girl was horny and prolly convinced him that her pussy was a game and the kid could win by sticking his bird inside ? i duno this is just odd

3. That "girl" looks like a woman, and she looks disgusting. I'm not sure I'd be able to maintain an erection in bed with something like that.

4. do they have proof that he's 13 and she's 15?
    because i swear to god neither of those ages are real.
    it probably isn't even his kid.
    did they check?
    she probably screwed some other guy
    and then tricked him into thinking it was his kid xP

5. it says his voice didn't break yet.
    how the hell did he get her pregnant if he hasn't even hit puberty?

6. Wtf he looks 5-7 seriously... that chick was desperate... :rolleyes: It was prolly the kids first jizz 2, how sad.

7. When I first read about this and looked at that pic, I thought his girlfriend was his mom.

8. #28 dose_me, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lollllllololololololololololololol ahahahahahhahaha of funny ass shit first a thread about a kid buying 40 worth of sweettarts and now this hahahahahahaahaha

9. why would she choose a 13 year old boy? Why not someone older with more cash?

10. cuz he was young and stupid and would actually believe her?
    and she looks stupid too,
    so it doesn't really need a reason lol.

11. I am wondering if there was a paternity test done?

-C

12. They both don't seem to fit their age, the kid being younger than stated and the "chick" being a tad older...

If I didn't know their age from the photo i'd really guess she's like around 16/17/18 and he's like 7/8 so that would almost make her 33% Older than he is.

Still f'cked up even if their age is true!!

13. Damn that sucks.

14. that kid doesnt even look like hes 9 yet...like...holy shit...

15. hhah i didnt expect this to get as many comments as it has done !
    but i agree, i recon its a right shame, and it's pretty fucked up that they're throwing away their childhoods. :(

16. #37 Visi0n, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/new...-Alfie-and-I-want-a-DNA-test-to-prove-it.html

This is now springer material.

17. Fuck the world goddammit.

*smokes another bowl and puts on half baked*

18. Daaaamn hahaha

I wonder what else that kid is into.