Dad at 13.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rudieraixo, Feb 13, 2009.

1. [​IMG]
    Alfie, Chantelle and baby Maisie
    I just found this story on a news website.

"Baby-faced Alfie, who is 13 but looks more like eight, became a father four days ago when his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman, 15, gave birth to 7lb 3oz Maisie Roxanne."

The best quote in the article was this:
    “I didn't think about how we would afford it. I don't really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me £10.”

what are all your views on this?

to read more of the story: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

2. that's pretty sad. :(

3. That kid looks like he fuckin 8. Haha lil pimpin

should step his game up though, unless he got a paper bag stash somewhere.

4. yea wow that kid doesnt look 13.... shit could i jizz at 13 i dont remember

what grade is that

5. thats just irresponsible, and stupid as fuck

who the hell will want to be a father at age 13? not to mention how the hell they are going to support a baby and them selfs... just irresponsible

6. At least when I lost my virginity at 13 ( :( ) I was smart enough to use a condom and finish.. Well let's just say.. Not in the vagoo...

So.. The boy has a single fatherThe girl has like.. 5 brothers, AND the family is on (englands version of) welfare???

FFS... To their defense, it wasthier first time, and had no idea what was going on...

7. yeah that lil shit probably couldnt fit into a condom so when he fucked her his little pre sperm got her pregnant somehow

8. poor kid. I feel bad for him not only cause he's a dad now, but because he obviously has some shitty parents

9. Wow, just wow!
    The Mormons should pay homage, eh? LOL:D

10. playa playaaaa :smoking:

seriously though, that shit is hella sad

11. #11 Visi0n, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    i was about to make this thread. Crazy stuff.

Looks like he's gonna be spending his allowance on diapers.

I just thought about this. When the child (the baby) is an adult, The dad will be 31. Wow.

12. yo what the fuck?

first off, why is a 15 year old girl going out with some 13 year old punk who looks like his testicles havent even dropped yet?

13. On another note, the girl doesn't even look 15, I'd say older! She looks, and probably tastes, disgusting. Notice how the boy has his sad frown face on and the girl has her fake, or real but freaky, smile.

14. and second?

15. that is so sad

16. yo that bitch is fucked up gettin pregz off a 13 year old BOY. damn, i feel bad for dude.

17. I only feel bad because that kid had sex before me..

18. Sad...

The 13yr boy would have easily fit in to one of these:

[​IMG]

19. that young kid had sex with that young teenager. And they're parenting a child.

Yup, God's definitely dead all right....