Dabs ? What do I need?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by frr, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Bong: what kind and how big? Nail: what kind of metal or what brand ? Torch: what brand or type?Dome or domeless?My friend just got a dab rig. He payed 80 for the nail and a 30 dollar kitchen torch. The nail can go on all rigs it's pretty sweet. The torch is already broke you have to manually light it. After 4 days hahah. I like dabs a lot more then the buds. Trying to keep it under 200$ Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Domeless is better, get a "rig" it's basically a bubbler with a nail. They run 100-300 for a decent/nice one. If you want something artsy and really different, then you'll pay 300-2k. Keep in mind it costs money to buy oil, typically 30-50 for a good gram of it, and butane you have to refill every now and then. Here's how I would do it:

Rig-150
    Torch-40$
    1g of errl-40$
    Butane-10$?

You of course can get a rig online from brotherswithglass.com, but I'm not sure if you wanna order it or not. Don't order from grasscity unless you wanna wait 1-3 weeks lol.

As you see 200 won't be enough unless you do it online. You can also buy butane in bulk offline. Good luck

3. [quote name="aLoner" post="19347875" timestamp="1389829807"]Domeless is better, get a "rig" it's basically a bubbler with a nail. They run 100-300 for a decent/nice one. If you want something artsy and really different, then you'll pay 300-2k. Keep in mind it costs money to buy oil, typically 30-50 for a good gram of it, and butane you have to refill every now and then. Here's how I would do it:Rig-150Torch-40$1g of errl-40$Butane-10$?You of course can get a rig online from brotherswithglass.com, but I'm not sure if you wanna order it or not. Don't order from grasscity unless you wanna wait 1-3 weeks lol.As you see 200 won't be enough unless you do it online. You can also buy butane in bulk offline. Good luck[/quote]I'll be going to Tzone (smokeshop) I shatter and oil right now. Haha Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app