Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dabs vs flower which is cheaper in the long run?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by solid_snake, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Now i stopped smoking bud for a while now its been about a year. I was thinking of coming back but I dont want to smoke flowers anymore because its really hard to hide smell. I heard wax smells like air freshener and since its vaporized then the smell doesnt last as long. So given that I have low tolerance since i quit for a while and Ive been used to smoking bud rather than wax anyway. How many hits can I get off 1 gram of wax? I dont like to smoke to the point that Im fucked up, I like to smoke and know i got a got buzz thats all I need.

2. you should probably go with flower then. depending on how you use it dabs may last longer in the long run, but it destroys your tolerance and is a little skeptical from an unreliable source imo.

3. 30 or more. A good goes a long way. You only need like .05 to get a good buzz

4. Only 30 hits? i heard from someone that 1 gram lasts them 300 hits... It probably depends on the person I think your tolerance is probably high

5. Thats ridiculous. 300 hits? No way.

Sent from deeznutz using Grasscity forum app

6. It is but I mean think about it if you do a point .01 dab you'll get a hundred, whoever told you 300 was mistaken or bullshitting you

7. Ok so next question. How hard is it to mask the smell of dabs? i heard they dont smell like bud they smell like air freshener

8. Dabs will make your tolerance sky rocket. So in the long run you will pay a lot more

9. Im quoting what M3ssenger said. Hes also a user from this forum"Omicron 300 hits per gramGpen 30 hit per glob (.2)"What is an omicron? He gets 300 hits per gram of wax with it?

10. It's a vaporizer for you errl. Instead of using a rig with a nail and a torch. It's like a ecig but for weed.

Out of that he probably will get a few hundred puffs but that isn't the same as dabbing Imo

11. So vaporizing dabs rather than melting it is more conservative?

12. I this instance using the pen vape is more efficient then regular dabbing

13. If you get a good vape pen and have a decent wax connect I'd say wax is way cheaper. I picked up a half zip for 150 and sat on it for a good month at least and I smoke all day. Plus I find wax highs last a lot longer then flower. And honestly I don't think that it fucks with your tolerance as much as people say, I still get faded just smoking tree.

14. Must be nice to live in a med state. 150 for a half of wax? I'd die a happy man

15. Just got to know someone who makes it!

16. I know a few people who do. They make it with stuff they grow and is still way more than that haha