Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabs not getting me high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Pirateahoy, Feb 19, 2014.

1. #1 Pirateahoy, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    Not sure  what it is buy dabs aren't getting me that high and still get higher from flowers. I just bought a Oil Rig  with a double honeycomb perc and got some nice wax from a dispensary.

I'll do a big hit of wax but, all it gives me is a kinda high but not blown while holding in the vapor . I take a gravity bong hits and they still hit me way harder or even just a regular bong hits me.

I use my friends wax pen vape  and its still its a hit or miss?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. shitty wax or improper usage

3. #3 bakedapl, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    Are you in a medical state/state with good concentrate access? It sounds like just terrible wax or something being passed off as wax because concentrates always hit me harder than flower, and i have a pretty high tolerance. (edit: not to say that my experience is indicative of all who dab, but i have yet to know of someone who didn't feel concentrates from a legitimate concentrate source)

4. Lol theres definitely something wrong with this. Wax is pure thc..Flowers are a bunch of plant matter with some thc in them.. Theres no way you wouldn't get way higher from wax than flower. You must be wasting it somehow or the wax is cut with honey lmao.

• Like Like x 1
  5. if your not gettin high off dabs, then maybe you need a t break

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. definitely doing something wrong, or using bad product. I smoke heavily every day and have for years, I get very stoned from a dab.

7. When you take the dab, you should get a pretty big head rush when you inhale it or exhale it. Even reclaim still kinda does that to me

8. Yeah bro sounds like you have been getting some dirt ass oil. Also sounds like you've been wasting money lol. Just stick to flowers till you get a trusty dealer

9. Try the rig and see if it works better than your friend's vape pen. Your new rig will hopefully get you plenty ripped. Sometimes those smaller pen vapes just aren't as efficient.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Heating the nail enough ?
    Bigger dab?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. you aint doin somethin right. dabs get you x3232423 higher than flowers

12. Just smoke more haha. When I first did dabs, I only hit it like 2 times because my friend said that's how much would fuck me up. And I didn't get that high. Then I did it again and hit it like 5-6 times. THEN I got completely wrecked haha

13. Flowers always hit you with a different type of buzz and if you are used to wax, a strong flower buzz will catch you a little off guard.

As far as wax not getting you high, I'd procure better wax.

Hope this helps.

14. #14 earthmam420, Mar 25, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2018