Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabs For The First Time?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hendo21, Jun 25, 2014.

1. So last night I did dabs for the first time. I did 2 dabs and some bong hits from my friend's, older brother's rig and honestly it wasn't as bad as everyone says. His brother said he was amazed at how I did 2 dabs and I wasn't like flipping out or anything. He said most people just kind of get quiet and like ball up and shut up. Do some people have a natural high tolerance or something? I was kind of excited to get stupid high for once.

Earl dabs btw.

2. Who is earl and why do we need to know he dabs?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Jokes aside I didnt get too high my first time dabbing, btw you will catch some flack from the 710 heads around here for calling it dabs. Its oil or concentrates not dabs.

4. I have to agree getting stupid high is pretty great. 

5. Earl dabs is not a thing. It's slang for oil and dabs isn't a a kind if oil, its the act of smoking oil out of a rig. What'd the oil look like? Oil can only be as good as the weed its made from. You try some of my shatter and trust me you'll be out cold. Has happened to every oil virgin I've given a dab to. And a dab isn't a specified size. That's like saying taking a hit. You can take .01 dabs and .5 dabs, obviously one will fuck you up much more

6. This, its easy to spot the newbies and kids who think they know what there talking about calling it "dabs" (calling you the first op, not the second). I was at a festival and some kid was walking around the campground asking for "dabs" I invited him over and asked if he wanted to hit some shatter, he said "no I'm looking for dabs" I shoot my head and told him to get the fuck outa my camp, as I was heating up my nail.

7. hahahaha, what festival ? Im thinking about hitting bonaroo next summer.

8. Paradiso, such a brofest though, all major festivals are bro fests, it blows cuz they could be so much more fun