Dabr, Is It Really Ok For Dry Herb?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TheHostileHippy, May 7, 2014.

1. I bought a DabR pen from Grasscity.com it should be here soon enough. But now I'm reading that it won't vape herb and will only burn it. What the..it specifically says it's good for vaping dry herb.

I feel like a sucker. I've been reading these forums the last few days looking for an answer and I don't even see the DabR mentioned here.

http://www.dabrusa.com/

Has anyone here heard anything about the DabR - Good, bad or indifferent? Any insight would be appreciated. :)

2. Lol the amount of times this dumb shit gets posted here is mind numbing. Can someone just make a thread and sticky it about these things?

3. Yeah, thanks for the welcome.

In all fairness, the thing is marketed for dry herb.

4. Big thanks, this is super helpful. Opon further research, I may cancel my order and get a MFLB :)

5. Excellent choice in the mflb! All vape pens burn your herbs. The only one that I hear does not burn is the T-Vape currently.

6. #7 Yosh139, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014

If you've watched any videos on the T-vape and look at the end product, it looks like it came out of a reputable vaporizer like MFLB, Pax or Solo.

To the OP, I had an MFLB. As it was good for what it was (it's designed for stealth), I am a cloud chaser and I look to get lots of vapor with each hit and I chose to stick with the Solo.

Although the warranty for the MFLB is extremely attractive.

7. #8 ren.dnb, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    To the OP -

Decent choice on the MFLB. I have one as well as a Pax. I switch between the 2 as needed. I use my Pax most of the time, but when I start getting irritated with the amount of herb it uses, I'll switch to the MFLB. I do the screen trick with the Pax to use less herb, but for some reason the MFLB just conserves it. Probably because its more of a controlled vape with the battery contact. 

Like Yosh139, I'm also a cloud chaser and the Pax gives me decent clouds that make me happy. MFLB not so much, but it does get me rather medicated so ... either or. 

As I posted before, I'm going to try out a Firefly in a couple of weeks. Almost like fusion between the high tech Pax and the simplicity of the MFLB.

Funny thing with WaxPaynes guide, is he shows you how to build the pen, then he experiments... on the 2nd or 3rd page he'll recommend a Pax or a Solo for dry herb. I think pen's probably have a ways to go until we can effectively use them for dry herb.