Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabbing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dandelions, Jun 13, 2013.

1. I have no clue what this jank is, I've just been seeing the honey and oils and stuff at my local dispensary.

How do you smoke it? How is the high? And can I use a normal lighter, because I heard you need a damn blow torch?
    And how much does it cost about? Is this cost more effective than buying just plain bud?

Thanks guys :D

2. If you have a vaporizer built for wax you don't need a torch lighter but other than that you need a skillet or dome and nail. The high is pretty intense if you've never dabbed before that being said at least where I live it's pretty expensive but it's definitely worth the price

3. You can put it in a bowl if weed and smoke it but the most efficient way is getting an oil attachment for a bong, in which case yes you'd need a torch. As for cost, you tell us I mean it varies and you said you saw it in your dispensary. IMO though anything over 50 a gram is too mich

4. Ti Nail and glass Dome on some sort of bong/piece is the best way to go in terms of the full effect. You can also get a pen vape which alot of people use and one little dab for me is like smoking a bomb joint to yourself

5. Also it ranges from like 25-50$ a gram depending on quality and how it's made

6. If you do start dabbing, make sure to buy a Ti nail. Expensive but definitely worth it