Dabbing Wand/vapor Hash

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by lessthanjeezy, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Hey Blades,
    So when I visited friends in Colorado a few months ago, I fell in love with wax and doing dabs and have been wanting to dab again ever since I got back. The problem is that where I am in NJ, I don't have any way to get oil or wax and can't make on my own due to lack of ventilation and it wouldn't be cost effective.

So this brings my question, to those of you who have vapes with a whip and harvest the sticky vapor hash out of it, have you ever tried dabbing it? I would imagine it would work just fine since it is a harder stickier hash similar to wax but wanted to see if anybody has any experience doing that.

Later Blades :bongin:

2. Why don't you make iso hash?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yup works fine

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. My iso hash comes out really powdery usually almost like kief, won't work for dabbin...Not to mention can't make hash from flowers because at the price I pay it isn't cost effective.

5. Make full melt bubble hash. Dab it. Super easy if you do it right.

6. I wouldn't try dabbing vapor hash.  It'll leave a residue on the nail for sure.  Definitely not full melt.

7. you have to move, sorry.

8. Well you're helpful.

9. #9 dabKling, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2014
    sorry to divert you from your solution to missing dabs lolface

10. Figured I would report back...I picked up a decent rig from a friend with a Ti nail for $60, got a torch and tried dabbing the wand hash last night...And it definitely worked well! I was happy to be able to do a couple dabs, and hopefully am getting some wax soon to really try it out.