Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabbing Tolerance Break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by the4.0stonerkid, Oct 6, 2014.

1. #1 the4.0stonerkid, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
    Hey guys.  I started dabbing alot at the beginning of the summer.  I would take about 5 dabs a day almost everyday for the whole summer.  My tolerance is through the roof and 1 bong bowl of herb does not have me feeling like it used to by any means.  Ive been smoking for about a year but straight dabbing for the past 3 or 4 months.  How long of a T break would you guys recommend so I can get back to enjoying the herb?  

Thanks in Advance!

2. 2 weeks t-break then when you come back try to avoid oils if you want to smoke herbs and get high.

3. Thanks man I'll try that!

4. Just smoke more, 5 dabs a day are rookie numbers. I can smoke a quarter of weed and barely feel high, but a few more dabs and I'm where I need to be.

5. Ya man. It was and still is normal for me to take 6-7 dabs. Per sesh. Like 6 sessions a day. Like he said I'll smoke an eigth a day now and that's REALLY cutting back. I used to clear an ounce in a few days setting.

Smoking Oils, in my humble opinion, is like taking weed for granted. And turning it into something harder... Idk. Oil kills thc reception I think. T break for a week. If u can.

Tuckerjonesisreal

6. 5 dabs 😂 how big are they? .1?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 TheWhiteLighter, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014
    How  is this in the Seasoned Tokers section? I guess dabs raised his ego along with his tolerance.
    Take a T-break rook.

8. Tbh 2 weeks is ideal, but even a 1 week break would do, as long as you start taking regular breaks your tolerance will always be kept pretty low.

9. #9 IBALL904, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014
    T break every 24 hrs or start working out so you can reset your tolerance to 0.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

10. Honestly man, the only way I found that really worked for me was just slowing down until it came back. You get some less tangent highs for a couple of days but then it magically starts to get less expensive

11. Start smoking more oil....

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Thats crazy as fuck man

Concentrates are meant to be used in small doses and achieve a stronger effect

You completely miss the point by taking multiple dabs in one sesh

Unless youre terminally ill I dont think anyone needs to get that stoned lol

But hey to answer your question I would recommend a month off

Tolerance flies through the roof smoking concentrates

13. .... 1-3 grams of wax a day depending on what I'm doing... The only solution to a dab related tolerance is taking more dabs.... I'd highly suggest implementing a "Reward Dab" System, like so you get home safe, you should probably take a "I-got-home-safe Reward Dab".... Dabs are magical, just remember that 😁👍