Dabbing Rig

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Desky, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Titale says it. Im trying to find a nice simple slide-less bong I don't really want allot of percs. Needs to be Male so I can just set the dome on top. Doesn't matter if it comes with a nail or not I can find those just having problems finding that actual piece.

Thanks in advance o//

2. Check out dwb glass on facebook. Drew does custom work and makes nice oilers that look dope as fuck.

3. also steve beer is good at oilers

4. I ordered a new DWB Ti LADLE and dome ....it should be coming this week (I hope). I've never bought anything from Drew before but he answers all my emails and seems like a cool guy. Can't wait to review it here for everyone!

5. Google this: Green Goddess Glass Vapor Bubbler

IMO, it's the best bang for buck, comes with dome and nail, 18mm male slide joint.

6. You could always get a male/male adapter.

Sheepdawg has some awesome glass/work.

7. So I found a local artist here in Colorado who is going to make me 2ft beaker all setup for dabbing for about 150$. Seems like a good deal to me so I will probably go with this guy and support the local economy.:smoke:

8. So check this out. I have wanted my little own custom dabbing rig for a while, but the ones I love are always too expensive. I saw the piece below when looking for accessories for my Da Buddha vape. Until I find my custom rig, this thing kicks ass as an oil rig. I have a TI Curve and a dome and nail. I use both with this piece. And not a bad price either.

I still want a custom rig, but until then I use this. (combined with the Sherlock mouthpiece, which it comes with.)

Water Filter Cooler Moisturizer

9. 2 ft beaker? I rather fucking dry dab than dab outta that. Ask him about a minitube.

10. Always buy local if you can. I'd go smaller for an oil piece.

11. yeah 2 feet = flower tube imho

12. Why a shorter tube? I was hoping for a good lung full.

13. Smaller the betta for dem concentrates. IMO!

14. Same question why smaller?

15. I feel like the flavor is nicer, and i dont think much diffusion is necessary. The concentrates are pure so the taste is yum.yum. And you still get a "lungfull" enough to cloud out the room! Ill post a video of a super mini i made. Like 5 inches. I think 8-10 inch rig is perfect. I post a video of both sizes!

16. That would be awesome! Im not planning on getting multiple diffusers with the custom rig. Do you think an ice catch is even worth while?

17. Na. In my opinion you wont neef ice. Are you planning on using it for concentrates only?

18. Less glass surface area for your precious smoke to rez on. Because it's just a dabbing piece you can reclaim the resin that builds up on the inner walls of the piece and it is easier if there is less glass. Resin from dabbing only is still potent and not dirty like the resin from a flower tube.

Plus smaller pieces give more efficient hits. Think of the volume of air that is in a big tube. That volume enters your lungs before the hit gets there. The way I look at it, I want that volume to dilute the hit from a flower piece more than I want it to dilute dabbing because dabbing is gives more potent smoke with less plant material. For me it is sort of the same concept as wanting diffusion for a flower piece and not for dabbing.

19. Thanks guys Ill see what they can do for me. I haven't put in my order yet and yes it will be a concentrate only piece.

20. Check these out, there like 8 inches tall. I think your best investment.

Attached Files: