Dabado customer service and business practice

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by quitethemagician, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Below is my email to Dabado from Thursday which I have yet to receive any resolponse to. So far I am having a horrible experience with this @dabado the name of the actual person who spoke with me was Tom M. My experience so far has lead me to contact my lawyer and begin investigating this act of business practice. I have saved all my documentation and have my phone conversation with them openly recorded. @dabado #dabato #dabado #dabadoo #dabadobolt @dabadowholesale @dabadobolt @dabadovapes @dabadovaporizers #dabadovaporizers #dabado #dab

Hello,

I am emailing hoping to reach someone with some real sense. This is after checking the status of my order and having to call in today (Thursday Dec. 14) to follow up on a ticket I opened on Wednsday Dec 13 to again... Follow up on my order which I placed on Sunday Dec 10th that was never fulfilled.

I was originally calling to find out why it had been 4 days and my package hadn’t been sent out yet but Matt who claimed to be the highest supervisor available tells me my order was scheduled to be cancelled and me be notified on Friday, 5 days after placing my order. He then cancelled my order and refunded my card without my permission.

He told me that the promotion code that was used that I received from your company through email was for a different product than I had ordered. Quite honestly I got to your website via that email, added my cart together, and made the purchase (my card was charged, payment was collected statements to prove it) and I received my confirmation email which I have attached. I didn’t even need to input the promo code as it was preloaded.

He then offered me 10 % off which was a slap to the face in comparison to what was offered and taken. I asked him if he understood the legality’s of what he is doing which he said he did and still despite error of coding in your website, human error or whatever allowed me to make my original purchase needs to be honored.

Despite the legal matters, laws broken here I chose dabado for reveiws of customer service. And I am expecting more than just my original order to be upheld at this point .

I look forward to your response,

Daniel

2. # don't work on GC.

3. Thank you for the heads up

• Like Like x 1
  4. Finally get bony Dabado Bolt Pro 2 after three weeks. Broken glass. And a unit that doesn’t heat above 50 degrees before reading “Device too hot”.

What do I have to do Dabado!?

5. Should’ve gone with a Dr Dabber. The Dabado is just one of many knockoffs of the Dr Dabber Boost. Don’t think they cost much more either.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum