Dab Rig into Dry Herb Rig?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by IrishPirate, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Hey, I've been browsing around for a heady water piece recently, and it seems like most of the cooler heady glass comes in the form of dab rigs. Would it be possible to buy a dab rig and just replace the dome with a regular slide?

2. Yeah I used to switch between my rigs and bongs constantly just don't do it no more cuz glass gets Hella dirty from the bud ,

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3. what he said, if you are only trying dabs out and are not going to be doing it much then get a glass bong with a nail attachment . but if you are serious about dabbing you will want a definitive rig just for concentrate use

4. Yes they make female flower bowls

5. Really, I'm not hugely interested in dabs at all. It's just that some of the coolest heady glass comes in the form of dab rigs. I only use bongs and such, mainly because dabs are rare to get your hands on around here.

I just wanna know whether or not I can buy some sick heady dab rig, put a regular, replace the dome with a regular dry herb slide, and use the resulting set up for straight flower instead of dabs.

6. Ohhhhh yeah bro lol you can do whatever you want with your bong rig or whatever haha if something fits find it they make female and male nails and bowls so yeah bro you could easily switch it out

7. So as long as I find a slide that fits, I'm good to use a dab rig for dry herbs?

Sorry for my confusion everyone, but dabs are rare here and I've never had any, but heady dab rigs look sick af, not gonna lie lol

8. Yeah bro

9. You're gonna wanna get a drop down converter piece to turn the male into a 14mm female drop down, with a male 14mm end to put a regular bowl on.

If you use a straight 10mm female flower bowl, your nice dab rig is gonna get real dirty real fast.