Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dab of oil on the tip of a cig?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Squishey, Jun 6, 2009.

1. I havent smoked oil much, but would it work just as well to dip the tip of a cig in oil and smoke it, how much would be wasted and would it smell that bad? :p
    If the whole tip was dipped i would proboally green out though...

2. I assume you're talking about BHO, so let me tell you my experience.
    I had applied a rather generous amount and before all the BHO could smoke/evaporate/get anything from it, the ember had spread to far, thus all the oil at the end fell off.
    Never did it again, but if u find a way to get good results then let me know.

3. yeah im thinking of wiping a little like a couple cm from the tip on the paper, maybe that would work :S

4. deffinatly not worth it lol wont work to good just do a knife hit or somthin