Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Da sweats....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BMW328, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Okok, im just curious if this is a common problem, or mabye my body just dont like TCH at all.

I like to smoke for around mabye 5 days a row, then take 1 month+ break. At max mabye 5-6 grams. The problem is ALOT of sweating when i sleep, or at the gym. After like 5 min on the treadmill it looks like i just got out of the shower! :eek: I thought this was a problem mabye for people smoking several months, years without any brakes!? Insomnia is also a issue here. Yesterday i was awake 28 hrs before i could sleep.

Does anybody know why this happends? Somebody else with such small ammount of smoking, with same issues?

2. #2 weedinseed, Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2012
    Hm never heard of it from smoking, maybe you have hyperhidrosis?

Edit: i also deal with insomnia but only if i dont have weed for sleeping it usually last 3to4 days with only a few hours of sleep each night before it gets better

3. Well, its must be it for me. coz normally i sleep like a baby, and can train weights/cardio with a low ammount of sweat, very low.

Mabye its this bubble hashis my friend has been giving me :D

4. Smoke 6 grams in 5 days then take a month T-Break.

What. The. Fuck.

Since when is that a "Small amount", Your tolerance is probably already low enough you could get blasted off 0.3g and get high the entire month off 5g's. Right now you're just wasting weed.

Also.. I think you're just high and you notice the sweat more, but you're probably that sweaty when you're not high and you work out. Try an Indica strain instead of sativa for your insomnia.

5. Hehe, yeah it may sound very odd, but it has something to do with my work schedule! :)

And the sweating and insomnia problem is after thoose smoking days. Do you think i go to the gym high? :D

Im high after 0.3g, and after 2-3 hours im not high anymore...then i smoke some more! ;)

6. Yeah I thought you hit the gym high, that's what it sounded like lol