Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Da Buddha Vaporizer questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedEyedJedi420, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Okay, so I ordered Da Buddha vaporizer 3 days ago on sunday and I have a few questions about things

1. I purchased 2nd day air 3 days ago on sunday which was when I placed my order. I was wondering when should I recieve it because I have parents and I dont want them to get the package and open it and be like WTF is this. On the website it says this - [all orders may experience up to 6 business days for processing, this includes orders with 3 day select and 2nd day air shipping.] So if you have ordered it how long did it take for you to recieve it and did you have to wait 6 extra days?

2. How much herb do you put in the vaporizer bowl ?

3. Whats the best temperature to set it on?

4. Is it quiet when heating up ?

5. When people talk about the high on vaporizers they say its more clean. Is this a good thing or bad thing.

Thanks. peace!

2. 1. No idea.
    2. Fill it up to, but no more than, 1/4 the way up the bowl.
    3. 1 o'clock position on the dial.
    4. Yes.
    5. I don't know, you tell me.

It's been 11 minutes, no need to bump your Thread.

3. Ok thanks. A little more replys please.

4. 1. Depends on your vendor. Just ask them for a tracking number and keep tabs on your order through that. It should state the expected delivery date.

2. I usually put .07 - .15 but I have a relatively low tolerance so that depends, but from a 1/4 to 1/2 full should do the trick.

3. I usually start at the 12 o'clock position and move up an hour or so every 2-4 hits.

4. There is no sound when heating up besides a little click when you turn it on.

5. Depends on you but I usually prefer the vape high, it's more of a head high.

5. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4p0WB4MExU"]Da Buddha Vaporizer Demo[/ame]