Da Buddha + bud [pics]

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by XTC, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Thanks for the tips, definitely getting used to it. Very satisfying when I can take a few good hits and not burn the weed at all. Still getting used to optimizing the amount of weed, I feel like I'm going through it faster than I do with a bong, possibly because of an increased tolerance. But Da Buddha is definitely worth the price for those in the market! Vaporizers.ca shipped it pretty quick too.

2. I sometimes get a little greedy and pack too much in. Only takes one pull to realize what I did wrong!!

I actually use a small measuring spoon to fill up my wand so it makes it easy to figure out how much I'm using. But I too use more than I did before, at least I did in the beginning, I think cuz it's a different high. At least for me anyways.

I usually set my temp at 11:00(or pointing to the far corner of Buddha's toe on the low side), and a good amount is about 1/4" full. (bout 1/2 a tsp)

3. 11:00 sounds about right, i've been starting it around 12 just so I can take a bit of a faster first couple hits (faster air cooling it down a bit) then turning down slightly to avoid burning it. If the temp is too low I find it takes a reeeally long time to inhale as I have to avoid cooling it too much. But I'm still getting used to it, it's great that it has such a wide range of settings to play with.

4. I've (and friends) have bumped it or whatever and it's gone on the element.
    It fucking stinks and if the whip is in it will fill up with smoke. But just take it out and top it upside down, don't even need to turn it off. Easy shit

5. Oh also, if you're worried about burning the bud you can actually push the heating element down a little, Take off the glass cover and push it down which helps navigate temps - Do not do it when it's on (obviously), even after being on for 3 seconds they get hot enough to burn your finger haha,

6. yea, these vapes are the shit. I went to vape before work one day, and left in a hurry, left that thing on for the whole ten hours i worked that day. That was over a year ago, and that things still going strong, not to mention i left it on when i went to bed last night as well.

7. why was XTC banned? Because his account was "used to spam the boards" ...well I find that unlinkely but his account should be re-instated, his threads were great and perhaps a mod was upset and locked it? Who knows. I'm hoping I can talk to a mod.